Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jessica's Blog

Rate this Entry

Jessica's Rules (Self-imposed)

Posted 04-01-2019 at 10:12 AM by PrincessJessica
Updated 04-01-2019 at 10:17 AM by PrincessJessica
Tags rules

These are a significantly shortened (& slightly altered) set of rules from my ownership by sexyred. After 1+ year of following the vast majority, I've decided to keep them (unless any future dom changes them obviously). I'm happier with the structure they provide than without it and enjoy being a little bit girly each week

I've tried to keep sensible consequences for the rules should I break them and will also take more regular breaks from them should I want to (being unowned does have some advantages after all)

1. Must be in bed by 1 am; every minute over equals 1 spank with my paddle
  2. Use purple or pink font when possible & appropriate
  3. Must wear panties to bed every night and at least 3 days a week (occasional rests allowed)
  4. Must wear female clothing when home alone for 2 days a week or have a sex toy session; if not able to add a day to the next week (excluding holidays etc)
  5. Must refer to cock as "dicklet"
  6. Must permanently keep dicklet shaven.
  7. Must spend 2 days a week in chastity or not touching; if not able to add a day to the next week
  8. Try to spend 1 hour a week outdoors; no consequence rule as it depends on health, weather etc. It doesn't sound like much yet is something I struggle with

If you'd like to add any temporary rules to spice my week up I have a special PM dare just for you.
Posted in Info
Views 1932 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I think keeping these rules and the routine and structure they provide is great. Good luck with them!
  2. Old Comment
    Nice rules. What about sitting down to pee like a good girl?
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by StrawDog View Comment
    Nice rules. What about sitting down to pee like a good girl?
    I've dropped that one. It's not that it takes a lot of effort per se but seems hard to motivate myself to do while being unowned somehow (oddly it was one of my favourite rules as it proved to be a constant reminder of my ownership through the day, probably another reason to drop it for now).
    Posted 04-01-2019 at 04:15 PM by PrincessJessica PrincessJessica is offline