Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Trial Week and first task

Posted 01-10-2021 at 02:26 AM by RainbowSky

Finding a Dom is hard. Especially when your asexual and not looking for full time, more casual weekend play. As some of you will have seen I put out an ad looking for a new Dom as the last two both seemed to just disappear off the face of the planet.

I had lots of interest but many were in different time zones which makes it a lot more challenging particularly when it is only for casual play. I found some who were interested and I could see it possibly working with. I spoke to one and asked if they would be interested. They were and so we spoke some more and decided to begin a trial week, which I am about half way through.

After talking for a bit Sir decided to set me my first task. He has also asked me to share my reports with the community. So below is the task set and my report and feelings on the task.

Task 1
Equipment required
  • Ankle cuffs
  • Wrist Cuffs
  • Stopper/plug gag
  • Hood with open mouth
  • Bullet vibe
  • Latex panties
  • Heavy books

The task
To be a human shelf: I was to strip naked, put on my latex panties with the vibe in the crotch, take everything to a corner of a room, put the ankle cuffs on, then set a 10 minute timer on my phone. I will then turn the vibe on medium, put my hood on, gag with plug in on, cuff my ankles and pick up the books. My legs should be together, I stand tall and hold my arms out in front of me holding the books. I will remain in this position until the ten minutes is up when I will put the books down, sit on the floor and pull the plug out allowing any drool that has built up to come out, before I remove my cuffs, hood and gag. I will then write a report naked with the vibe still on and wait until Sir says I can remove the vibe.

With the instructions clear, I set about doing as told. I quickly stripped naked, shivering slightly as the cold air hit my exposed body. I folded my clothes neatly on my bed as instructed to by Sir and then pulled the latex panties on, having to shimmy and tug at them to get them on. Once on, I slipped the vibe inside of them. I then carried the rest of the items to a small corner behind the door in my bedroom. I bent down and quickly attached the velcro ankle cuffs to my ankles. I then turned the vibe onto medium, set my timer for 11 minutes (allowing time to put the hood, cuffs and gag on) before quickly putting the hood on - ensuring the mouth hole lined up before popping the gag into the hole and my mouth and securing it tightly and the pushed the plug into the hole. I then bent down to grab the wrist cuffs and again used the velcro to secure them before picking up the books, placing them on the palm of my hands and holding my arms out directly in front of me.
It was hard to tell any sort of time - I live near a main road so I could hear cars going past but nothing else which was really disconcerting, my flat was very silent. A;though I am a boulderer/climber my arms aren't my strongest part of me. My legs are much stronger so before long my arms and shoulders were aching and my arms were beginning to droop towards the floor and it was taking all my concentration to keep them raised. I managed to keep them raised but over the course of the ten minutes did have to bend my elbows at times to ease the ache and pain to allow me to continue. I also tried counting the time in my head as a a way to focus on the task. I think I was quite close but after about 250 my arms were aching too much for me to concentrate on counting and holding books.
I was very relieved when the alarm went off as my arms were so weak I was very close to the dropping them. I dropped the books to the floor, sat crossed legged next to them and then pulled the plug out. My mouth was filled with saliva and it flooded out all over my chin, stomach and legs, coating me in the sticky substance. I then removed the wrist cuffs, gag, hood and ankle cuffs before settling down to write a report to Sir. Sir was pleased with my report and then asked me to remove my vibe and lick it clean, before getting clean, packing up my toys and then get dressed. I quickly removed the vibe, wiped myself clean and got dressed. Being asexual things like cum and my own juice kind of massively freak me out so I very gently placed the tip of tongue against the vibe but pulled away immediately and was unable to lick it. I explained this to Sir and her was happy with my reasons and allowed me to clean it with water instead.

Feelings/thoughts
It was an enjoyable task, similar to others I have done with various other Doms before but with the added sensory deprivation which made it difficult to sense how long I had been doing it for. Being naked and exposed left me feeling embarrassed and humiliated which is something that is a turn on for me. It was enjoyable to experiment more with posing and sensory deprivation. The only unenjoyable bit as it was pushing a softer limit was the licking the vibe but we agreed to continue to push for the meantime to see if it could be removed. Overall it was a really nice first session in the trial week.
Posted in A new beginning
Views 541 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments