Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Pariahterror

Rate this Entry

More than just a hug

Posted 12-15-2017 at 07:36 AM by Pariahterror

So after writing a whole bit of me, I thought of writing something else. Just a feeling I have. Something I just want to feel when I'm laying in bed or just around the day.

It is the feeling of a nice warm hug. Or maybe just some more pressure. A hug from my parents isn't the feeling I'm longing for.

Maybe it is a hug that would really overpower me. Not by strength, but a hug I have to surrender to. A hug that makes me feel small in comparison.

During my time playing rugby it was nice to just grab the one with the ball and just take them to the ground with me. But maybe I'd like the feeling the other way around. That I become powerless and have to go down. I am a big guy, but I would like to feel small sometimes.

It isn't just a physical hug I'd ike to experience, but also a hug that overpowers me emotionally. The one that circumvents or just breaks through my shell so I will surrender, so I want to surrender.

But apart from being overpowered, I would also like to feel care in the hug, that it is good to surrender. That the one who gives me the hug will open a path for me to follow.

That is just a feeling I have, and my pilows just can't give me the feeling. These pilows just don't have the arms to hug me back.

I hope you can feel my digital hug reaching out to you. Embrace it and hug someone else today. As they just might need a hug.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 744 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments