Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Memoirs of a Dork

I have a lot of things I should talk about and it is easier for me to do that on a random website to a bunch of strangers. You can comment on my stuff or not, but the majority of my blog posts will be personal things that are difficult for me to talk about out loud.
Rate this Entry

Day Nine

Posted 08-08-2015 at 09:38 AM by techiegirl

It has been a very rough nine days. Not only was my dom out of town, so our communication was very limited, but I was also in denial. I still am. Plus, a lot of personal things I was dealing with.

It has truly been a tough week. I can't remember the last time I cried so often in such a short span of time, but cry I did. As I said, tough week.

So, even though he said he'd only check gd once a day and send me a message then, he comes online twice and sometimes three times a day, so we have been talking and I'm not totally isolating myself.

What has really helped is when I'm feeling, well, like this. I feel so exhausted and just...numb. What has really helped are the ridiculous five sentence messages I received from him. The only thing that has been able to distract me from all that personal bullshit are his stupid pet names and our playful arguments.

It's been hard. Sinister is not only my Dominant, but also my friend. He knows more about me than anyone on this site and (with a few exceptions) I'm comfortable talking about basically anything with him. I'm also comfortable making fun of him for basically anything (he's a dork and he said I'm allowed to...sorta)

He comes back tonight and we can hopefully talk before he goes comatose, if not, then we'll talk tomorrow morning. Some of you know more than others how emotional I've been these last nine days. Some of you have had to deal with how emotional I've been (sorry).

All in all, I hate being alone and Sinister isn't allowed to leave again. Ever. It's a new rule.
Posted in Personal
Views 1075 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    *hugs*

Remember what we talked about? It's okay to let it all out and cry and be a total trainwreck! Those that love you don't mind and those that mind can go fuck themselves.

2. Old Comment
    I am not one of the people who knows firsthand how emotional you have been (however, you should remember that I don't mind being that person if you want or need me), but I do know that the people who you trust the most to open yourself up to, are probably just grateful you did. It is so much better to have somebody to go to and open to than to keep yourself isolated and feel so alone. You are never alone on here.

I am really glad that Sinister is back and I hope you have had a chance to catch up. I am really glad that his messages were enough to help you through the time apart.

I agree it should be a rule that once you are together, there is no going away ever again.