Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > SexyJade

Rate this Entry

2 days home alone

Posted 11-03-2020 at 12:31 AM by SexyJade
Tags truth

Finally got to have some time alone with out anyone home so for the last couple of days jade has had some realworld time.

Half day:
so i started off wanting to feel super fem so i decided to wear one of my Wedding Dresses for the rest of the day which i must say was amazing i did some dancing in beat saber i tell you its hard with heels on when i went to bed i wore a red silky nightie with nothing on underneath which felt amazing against my body.

Day 1:
started out doing some house chores i Put on my maids underwear which included black bra, white garter, black opaque stockings with white bows at the top, and black and white ruffled panties. Next came a white petticoat then the maids dress finished with a black bow neck thing a wig and headband with black leather high heels pumps
So the first task i had to complete was washing dishes now i cheated a little by using a dishwasher for the items that could go in but dont worry i still had plenty to do which took me about 30 minutes to do whilst standing there in front of a big window plain sight of a highway that goes past my place and to the neighbours behind my place which kept my heart racing. after the dishes were done my next job was put a load of washing in the machine which didnt take long after that i decided to change my outfit to play some beat saber so i put on my cheerleader out fit with pushup bra and spandex underwear. After i had finshed playing i changed into one of my Favourite dresses a blue and black flowy dress i also put on a match pair of green underwear also put on some fishnets and my black pumps that i wore with the maid outfit

after i got dressed up i just had a nice relaxing day sitting around and enjoying being able to dress up and of course evertime i need the bathroom i sat to pee like every other girl does also wiping my self so that pee would not get on my underwear. I did do one thing that made me nervous i waited untill it was about 5.30 in the afternoon and went a checked my mail box which was exciting and nerve raking because it was still bright so anyone that was looking would have being able too see me very clearly after that i made myself some dinner and relaxed on the couch went and had a shower late at night using some very nice smelling soup and put back on my red nightie this time with underwear underneath

Day 2:
woke up kinda late went to the bathroom like i always do in the morning after i wake up not forgetting to sit and wipe went and got changed out of my red nightie into a white chiffton dress with high heels

it was another relaxing day it was nice and sunny and abit of a breeze i went and checked the mailbox again this time alot earlier in the day which was exciting and more terrorfying but felt so good because of the breeze and a flowy dress you can imagine. At about 3pm i sat down in front of the Tv watch Australias great horse race the Melbourne Cup which the horse i bet on didnt win but oh well was amazing to watch. the breeze got up a bit so decided to go for a walk in the sun just around the house i have a big bloch because i live out of town so lots of open area and i must say it felt amazing with the wind blowing my dresses around even felt the breeze going up to my nether regions which was amazing. after that i relaxed some more and planned for what i want to wear when i go take my bins out weather it be my maids outfit a pink prom dress or my snow white costume
at the end of the day when i go to bed i'll be wearing a green silk nighty with nothing on underneath sadly thats where i will stop because the housemates are expected back tomorrow but not sure what time hopefulley i get to dress up like this again soon otherwise i will have to stick to night time dressing up when i am alone
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 768 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments