Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Old

Dipping a toe in water that felt and was wrong

Posted 01-21-2018 at 07:09 PM by subScoot (My PM dares)

PreambleSo this is my first "opinion" blog. I read somewhere that the real value of writing a blog is that it forces you to seek clarity in your thoughts. GetDare is a small community where I do not intend to offend, so I will be deliberately vague with the who's in this.

The great thing about GetDare to me is that we are learning together, from each other through each other. In the last week I dove in, dodged a bullet, reflected a lot, quit (which I am ashamed of) and realized...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Roommate Dares Part 2

Posted 01-21-2018 at 10:32 AM by Paladintwk (Poommate Dares Part 1)

TIED ROOM MATE: Yes. I showed her the dare. And she tied me spread eagle to her bed naked. She asked me to queue up one of my favorite femdom handjob videos that we would both watch and she would recreate. This is the video that she totally enjoyed role playing including the chastity device which is one of the nine I own. https://spankbang.com/14umb/video/post+orgasm+torture

Originally Posted by Wedgienator101

open your door then tie yourself to a chair with something...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why I do play (and with whom)

Posted 01-21-2018 at 05:42 AM by Cassandra (Mad prophecies from old greece)

Yesterday, I had some outing talk with my friends, revealing that I had kinks. They seem to be quite vanilla, not even gentle ass slaps, anal or deepthroats (Your kink is different but your kink is okay). They wondered "How can people like this", which simply is the colorful variation of life and people. Diversity. I personally believe it might have to do something with connections we made (i.e. spanking = the only attention, so it's the main connection with love), but just my uneducated opinion....
Prodigy
Posted in getDare issues