Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MysticalMadness

Rate this Entry

Perfect Week w/ Sir

Posted 05-17-2015 at 05:49 PM by MysticalMadness

I just spent a week in a way that I never thought I would.

I have had an online play partner (officially) for a few months now. Prior to this, my Sir and I had been amazing friends, growing ever closer. He was there for me when I was depressed, when I was happy, when I was angry or frustrated, and he never once lost patience with me, my problems, or my venting. We had played on and off in the past. I have always come back to him to play with.

Sir decided to come and visit me, and…oh my god. What can I say?

We spent a lot of time showing Sir the sights around the city, going to different places and events during the week. We stayed at my mom’s house (due to her having surgery and being unable to driver herself around). We managed to sneak in some wonderful private time that included him touching me and fingering me, playing with my boobs and pinching, pulling, licking, and sucking on my nipples. We had one complete session where he teased me and we did a little sensation play. I sucked his cock for him a few times. We enjoyed it so much. I trust him to do these things to me. There was lots of kissing too. And hand holding.

I think what we enjoyed the most though was being able to cuddle and watch cartoons, talking to each other, enjoying each other’s company. The last night that he was here, we got a hotel room where we had a little kinky fun, but we mainly cuddled until we fell asleep.

It was so perfect and amazing. It felt indescribable to totally be cute, annoying, amazing Little self without hiding from Sir without feeling guilty and ashamed.

He was my first true experience. I wouldn’t trade that for anything.

I love you Sir. :$
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3037 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Awwww this is lovely to read. I am so glad that you enjoyed your time with your Sir. I found that some of my favorite times when Asslvr and I visited each other was when we just got to cuddle in bed together. One of my favorite days was actually when I was sick, and he just cuddled and napped with me and we watched movies. It is the simple things that bring us the most joy.

Do you have another visit planned?