Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Pariahterror

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

First munch. A whole adventure.

Posted 09-17-2018 at 10:17 AM by Pariahterror

As a part of the September dare of the month, I went to a munch. For the first time . Here is my report.

On the 15th it was time for puppy to go and do something new. There was one thing that has been in my mind and should do. And that was to go to a munch.

The munch was planned a few weeks ahead and really wanted to go, it was being held in my neighbourhood too. Then Butterfly put up the dare of the month and Mistress wanted me to go too. Every coming day I was getting a bit more and more nervous. I would be meeting some kinky people. Who wil they be, how are they. I had no idea, and making contact is difficult for me too.

Finally the day of the munch was there. I did some of my rules, but couldn't follow them all. But I was going to the munch. In the evening i ended up at the place just 5 minutes after the start. The thing was pretty big, so where are they. I had no idea. Didn't know what they looked like too. I went on sitting somewhere and ordered something while checking on the site. Nothing was really there. And I tried to message the organizer but got totally no response .

A nice place as you can see. I sat in the open area and was looking around. But the munch was held on the second floor. Fully open though, but a bit secluded too.

I began chatting on this site. Trying to get some help. If I didn't i would start eating myself up and might end up going into a downward spiral. I got some great support among some jokes which somehow cheered me up a little. I ended up asking an employee about a big group who would be sitting here. I did hear some people were In a group just before too. She only mentioned them after I asked about them and that was the group. I was a bit relieved after sitting there for more than half an hour. It was a group of about 10 people. They told me it was a great group to start at, some are much bigger and some have groups which will take effort to get in to. Something I wouldn't be able to succeed in yet.

So I went up the stairs and met up with the organizer and he put me on his spot. It was where some people were talking a lot. They were talking about their experiences and how they feel about certain stuff. It was about spankings, the discovery about someone wanting to feel like a 9 month (?? I think) old. Some talks about ropes. I talked a bit about myself but was still shy. So it stayed with a bit, but did ask some things. There were even things about how some people adressed eachother. It was very informative.

The whole munch ended after midnight and we had a little talk even outside. The one who organised it saw me calming down and me feeling comfortable with likeminded people, he really told me that. It felt secure too. There was even somementioning about an other person who has autism and really had trouble with work. But he bloomed a little when he was at a munch. The organizers are living just on walking distance. And I was on cycling distance away. We parted on our own ways While riding on my bike home I felt a strange sense of peace. The whole munch felt like a good thing. I was just very calm, I liked it.

When I got home I still felt good. Notified some people I really enjoyed myself and went on sleeping. it was a nice day and certainly one to repeat. Probably the next munch will be in four weeks. Really would like to go there. It was a great place and felt I could talk pretty freely when I get the courage to talk about it. But that is just a matter of time.

In the end I have grown too. Maybe just a little, but it was a little. A bit of insecurity is gone and found some more freedom. All in all. A very positive meeting. Now I have to see what happens on monday. Will I be more sensitive or not.

ps. Puppy became aware of something called the KWS. What is that would you ask. It is a kinky warehouse sale. Really would like to go there too. Would be very nice. But first I need to go to the next munch.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2710 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I am glad you had a good time and I hope that you will go to another. I know how scary it can be at first, but you did so great.
  2. Old Comment
    Very good, puppy. Thanks for sharing. Keep the munches up.
  3. Old Comment
    Glad it worked out for you
  4. Old Comment
    Yay, glad you had a good time.
  5. Old Comment
    Like I said the one (and only one) I ever went to was a bit boring. We couldn't really talk about anything kinky because it was a very vanilla and public place.

This does sound better. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself!