Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

East Coast

Posted 01-01-2010 at 10:45 AM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

Even though I don't live right on the coast, I actually live about 2 hours from the coast, I can still say I live on the east coast right?
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What a Fantastic Start for the New Year!

Posted 01-01-2010 at 04:45 AM by AshleyZuk

Hi hi! Happy New Year!

This just happened to me a little while ago and, because it's so exciting (and fulfilled an old dare), I wanted to share the experience while the memory was still fresh.

Girl friends and I went to our favorite dance club to ring out the new year. As I was minding my own business on the dance floor (the girls were taking a break--I could usually go for hours without resting), I started dancing with this pretty and petite Hispanic girl. She was tons
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Jenna <3

Posted 01-01-2010 at 03:04 AM by pranadevil

For those of you who knew and spoke to Jenna, I am sad to have to say that early this morning she passed away.

She had been diagnosed with a brain tumor back in July and hadn't been expected to see out the month after they had to operate. That she was able to fight and keep going as long as she has I am thankful for.

She was a lovely girl, and I still can't believe she's gone.
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A look back

Posted 12-31-2009 at 11:51 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

It has been 2010 for 50 minutes now (here anyways). But I will look back to 2009 for a moment. Why? Without a doubt, it was the best year I have ever had. I was happy to be here a lot this year (not everyone has been happy about this but oh well) and I wish everyone a safe and happy 2010. Remember, if you werent happy about how 2009 went, things can change in a flash. I went and saw The Blindside yesterday, and what a great movie that was to end the decade on. If you haven't seen it, GO NOW. I...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Going Back

Posted 12-31-2009 at 09:35 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

When I give out my asl I still put 19, even though I am 20. Yet my birthday was back in October, lol.

Does this happen to anyone else? Do you put down your previous age? How long did you do that for?

I know eventually I will put 20.

Sometimes I will send it with the 19, but most of the time I catch it before I send it.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Happy New Year

Posted 12-31-2009 at 10:37 AM by Star Girl (Hey, I'm looking up for my Star Girl ♪)

Just wanna wish everybody a Happy New Year before I go out for the night! ♥
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I'm getting a little obsessed.

Posted 12-31-2009 at 10:16 AM by Star Girl (Hey, I'm looking up for my Star Girl ♪)
Updated 11-26-2011 at 11:55 AM by Star Girl

bang bang bangity bang
Posted in Uncategorized