Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Felix645

Rate this Entry

#11 - Becoming an Edging Toy - Breaking a record

Posted 09-17-2020 at 12:49 PM by Felix645

Becoming an Edging Toy

#11 Breaking a record

Were getting closer to 170 edges a day! 160 edges today. I think I never edged this much in a day, sooo ... record celebrating I guess?

Today I switched things up a bit because I felt like it. At first I did 30 edges in the morning ... at this point 30 edges doesnt feel like much anymore which I think sounds kinda crazy for some people

After that I had my second edging session for today. Normally Im doing the big edging session in the evening but today I was feeling like doing the big one in the afternoon. And god was it a big one. 80 edges in a single session ... Im also edging (pun intended) closer to my most edges in a single session, which is around 89 edges or so. But let me tell you, when you do that much edges in a single session, youre going to be sensitive as fuck. Just a few strokes were enough to make edge. Out of curiosity I tried edging through my pants and even that didnt take long ... and I even got a first timer for me that session: At edge 75 or so I tried something. Edging by only rubbing my frenulum that is. I never, I repeat never, managed to even get close to the edge by only rubbing my frenulum. But at this point it only took 20-30 seconds to get to the edge. And I have to say, its a kinda difficult and frustrating way to edge but feels really nice, I bet cumming with that technique feels amazing! ...

So, 110 edges done. 50 edges left. Which I did in my nightly edging session. Nothing special to say here, just edge after edge after edge ... Well that's not entirely true but it doesnt have anything to do with the edging session per se.

I feel like doing the big edging session in the middle of the day, rather than at the of it. It felt a bit more ... bearable? I felt a lot less frustrated then yesterday somehow ...

Anyway thats it for today. Im sorry for it being a bit shorter but its getting increasingly difficult to write the same kind of edging with same rests and techniques every day. I hope you can understand that
Views 1375 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Congrats on the milestone! 160 edges sounds absolutely horrifying to me, but you do it like the best of them!
    Posted 09-18-2020 at 01:09 AM by theobsessionqueen theobsessionqueen is offline