Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > darkblue

Rate this Entry

New Denial Phase

Posted 06-04-2019 at 02:44 PM by darkblue
Updated 06-15-2019 at 01:27 AM by darkblue

Last week, after two days of no masturbation I put on my cock cage, just to see how it feels again. It turned out, that I love to wear it, I love the feeling of pressed balls and a numb and useless cock.

My last denial 50-days-denial-phase wasn't long ago, just 14 days and I was so careless to tell my girl about the experiments with the cage. She was the one who lead me through the last phase, and I thought that she might give me one or two extra days, and then let me cum.

But no, she loves it too much to know that I am not allowed to cum. She has much more orgasms in these phases, while I have none. She loves to tell me about that, what makes me even more horny. In a way, we both are addicted to this situation, she the leading one who gives me orders, me the one to obey.

It may be important for you to know, that we are not able to meet physically, we play our games via internet or phone, to be as close together as possible under these circumstances.

Now I didn't have an orgasm for nine days, and my girl again took control over me and my body. She likes to tease me in many ways, and I love her ideas so much. I am hers.

I asked, if I was allowed to write a new orgasm/denial diary, and she said yes.

So this is a new start, I don't know how long this will last.

May 26th, Sunday (Start): Last orgasm, the game had started, without knowing it.

Since then: Wearing my cock cage for 4 days, I love this feeling. Thinking of buying a metal one.

June 4th, Tuesday (total 9 days, 0 orgasms): Received the mail, that my girl decided to deny me again. I felt "oh", but I obey her orders, without exception. Let's see what will follow. Horny all the time now, but without the cage.
Received a task later: Had to give my asshole a massage for 10 minutes, just before going to sleep. She knows how horny I get by this. Dripping lots of precum, but stayed strong.

June 6th, Thursday (total 11 days, 0 orgasms):
Yesterday my girl gave me the order to watch a pegging video and edge once afterwards. I got very horny watching the video, because this is what I want, to be fucked deeply. I dripped and started to masturbate, but had to stop fast after just 10 strokes, I was on the edge, so fast... Some drops ran down my semi-hard cock, but I stayed strong - for her.
Today I put on the cage, locked, I need this feeling of being under control, my subby side gets stronger and stronger, don't know where all this will lead to, I have the fear to lose control completely.

June 7th, Friday (total 12 days, 0 orgasms):
Tonight I had to remove the cock cage, too painful while nightly erections, balls were pressed and had an unhealthy color. Not easy to get out of it while quite hard.
My task today: Fuck my ass with a toy of my choice for 15 minutes, no touching, no edging, just fucking. She knows what I love... Endless dripping from the soft cock, my hole wide open, using the long double dildo, heaven, but not enough to cum by prostate teasing... I need that so much, perhaps it will come true someday.
After a very sexy video chat today, when my girl teased me a lot without being allowed to cum, I received the order for another 15 minutes of ass fucking. I hoped to achieve an anal orgasm, but no chance.

June 10th, Monday (total 15 days, 0 orgasms):
Getting used to the feeling of not cumming, but the same time I'm constantly thinking of my cock and balls. Every move I make teases the cock, gives a sweet sting inside, the balls are feeling full and hurt when I touch them. Received repeated orders about massaging my asshole for 20 minutes, felt so good, but stayed strong in my weakness. Had a chat today with my girl, who told me that she wants one orgasm as her birthday gift tomorrow. I'm excited now, tomorrow being allowed to have an orgasm, a real one!
But what comes after? Will she continue this game? Is it still a game, or will it become my normal lifestyle? She loves it to control me, it gives her much stronger orgasms, as she told me. And I want nothing more, than to please her.

June 11th, Tuesday (total 16 days, 0 orgasms):
No orgasm today, had personal troubles and I was absolutely not in the mood today. Seems that Friday will be the next chance...

June 14th, Friday (total 19 days, 1 orgasm):
Today was the day!
During a long video chat my girl told me to undress, and teased me a lot. She showed me what and how to do with a bottle she rubbed like a cock, and saw on my reactions when to stop. I followed all her movements, although it was a hard task to stop just in the moment before cumming.
This game went on forever, more than an hour of teasing. I was so hard it was painful, my balls hurt too. Before she told me that she was not sure if I am allowed to have a real orgasm or a ruined one. I so much hoped for a real one.
My cock dripped endlessly and was wet all over. Suddenly, when she was obviously satisfied with my torture time, she told me to lay on my back, and increased the speed of rubbing the bottle, without stopping, and said the magic words "You are allowed to have a real orgasm now".
I was so happy to hear this, and seconds later I exploded. It *was* an explosion! It was the longest orgasm I ever had, it would not end. I closed my eyes and made loud and animalic noises. I forgot about time and space.
When I opened my eyes, I lied in a puddle of cum. Everything around 50 cm was wet, I sprayed it all around me, hand still on the softer cock. I breathed heavily and needed some time to come back to earth.

After a while I heard, that this denial phase ended, and I am free again. I was happy and sad the same time, when I heard it. So this blog ends here, until I start a new denial phase.

Thank you for your interest, dear readers, see you!
Posted in Subspace
Views 2822 Comments 10
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 10

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Can’t wait to read more!
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Emmyred View Comment
    Can’t wait to read more!
    You will! Thank you for the support.
    Meanwhile you may read my last denial blog (here)
    Updated 06-05-2019 at 02:04 AM by darkblue
  3. Old Comment
    Being in a similar situation I appreciate the feeling of denial and how both parties can enjoy your frustration.

Thanks for the report
  4. Old Comment
    Thank you! For me it is a special mixture of frustration and pleasure, not comparable with anything else, I love it.
  5. Old Comment
    The special mix of frustration and pleasure" is exactly right! I wonder how long this new time of denial will last for you.

I'm going to take the plunge back into a denial challenge myself. It has presently been 6 days, so I'm just getting going. But it is more fun as you say to have someone controlling you, so I will join the Denied by Girls thread and we will see how it goes.
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JAZ View Comment
    The special mix of frustration and pleasure" is exactly right! I wonder how long this new time of denial will last for you.

I'm going to take the plunge back into a denial challenge myself. It has presently been 6 days, so I'm just getting going. But it is more fun as you say to have someone controlling you, so I will join the Denied by Girls thread and we will see how it goes.
    Thank you again, JAZ!
    I really don't know how long this time will be, I have no influence.
    Have fun in your game, will you write about it?
  7. Old Comment
    Hi darkblue, I might, it looks like several denial diaries are going now. I'm exactly one week into denial as of this morning - not very long yet.
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by darkblue View Comment
    Thank you again, JAZ!
    I really don't know how long this time will be, I have no influence.
    Have fun in your game, will you write about it?
    I'd like to read about it!
    The first two weeks were the worst for me the last time, but every denial phase seems to be a bit different.
  9. Old Comment
    For me, it is always similar - steadily growing longing and frustration. The first two weeks are not too bad, but by the third week, the need to cum becomes acute. I am just beginning my second week (on Day 8) now.
  10. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JAZ View Comment
    For me, it is always similar - steadily growing longing and frustration. The first two weeks are not too bad, but by the third week, the need to cum becomes acute. I am just beginning my second week (on Day 8) now.
    Hi JAZ, good luck!