Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Night Drifter

My Two Months of Service Reports and Posts relating to my 2 months of service to Goddess Chloe (a.k.a subaddict5)
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Slavery: Week 2 Reports

Posted 01-14-2020 at 07:12 PM by Night Drifter
Updated 01-17-2020 at 05:50 AM by Night Drifter

Tueday, 14th of January

My second week of slavery has begun! With it comes a new let of rules, you can read here. I think the big ones that are going to be really noticeably different are sucking on my pacifier while on GetDare, keeping my crotch shaved, daily hypnosis, and eating one meal a day without hands. That and a small adjustment to my drinking requirements that I think will make me use a lot more diapers.

Today was good! I woke up fairly early feeling much better...
getDare Sweetheart
Old

Week #1: Daily reports

Posted 01-07-2020 at 06:13 PM by Night Drifter
Updated 01-14-2020 at 06:36 AM by Night Drifter

Tuesday, January 7th

Goddess Chloe gave me the rules outlining my first week of service. I read them shortly after I got up this morning and it wasn't 5 minutes before I was squirming with a combination of excitement and nerves. I was rock solid in my cage in no time at all, and I didn't really calm down for about two hours. There's something about having concrete rules and guidelines for my behavior that really turns me on.

But that does make other things more difficult....
getDare Sweetheart
Old

Slavery: Rules and Tasks

Posted 01-07-2020 at 05:51 AM by Night Drifter
Updated 01-12-2020 at 03:14 AM by Night Drifter

My Rules.
1. Diapers at all times.
2. You don't have to mess them if you don't want too. I will reserve that for punishment. You will have put on the same diaper until your rules allow for changing.
3. You may remove them if you have to go out. If you do however, you may not change the next diaper until you mess it.
4. You will number each diaper with a permanent marker so we can keep track of how many diapers you use. You will keep the last 5 diapers available for..later...
getDare Sweetheart
Old

Chastity: My Thoughts So Far

Posted 01-04-2020 at 04:23 PM by Night Drifter
Updated 01-07-2020 at 02:10 AM by Night Drifter

This post is part of my blogs on 2 months service to Goddess Chloe

Chastity

As I've mentioned before, part of my service has been to cage my cock and be in denial. I'm not very experienced being in chastity. I'm coming up on 2 straight days locked, which is easily the longest I've been in chastity. It's both easier and harder than I thought it would be.

The first day was rough. I wasn't used to the sensations of wearing a cage. The underside of my cock seemed...
getDare Sweetheart
Old

An Interesting Start to the New Year

Posted 01-03-2020 at 10:30 PM by Night Drifter

First, a Little Background
Over the course of mid-to-late December, I found myself greatly enjoying the If you don't reply... thread. As I was playing, Goddess Chloe and I went back and forth against each other for a little while. We both enjoy bets and competition, so we decided on a wager. Whoever made the other miss more posts, would win. It was a fun but busy game, and in the end we tied. To settle the draw we played a game of battleship and opened a versus thread so that GetDare could help...
getDare Sweetheart