Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Topical Followed through from post
Old

Blog post 25 - handbook

Posted 04-27-2016 at 09:40 PM by RainbowSky

Hello and thank you for your purchase of Slut2016, the ultimate realistic sex toy for your personal use. As with all good sex toys this handbook provides a full list of information including how to care for your Slut2016, the role of the Slut2016 and all functions available.

Firstly, you will find that the Slut2016 is a full replica of a human female. We hope you find the appearance up to standard, if not modifications to the Slut2016 are your own responsibility and we do not accept returns...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Topical
Old

Blog post 24 - Cum-loving

Posted 04-25-2016 at 09:50 PM by RainbowSky

Cum-loving fantasy
I stared at the floor, waiting for the warm thick cum to appear. My only desire in life. Any cum, male, female, stranger, partner, I couldn’t care. I just needed cum to survive. I was expecting it to land on the floor and of course it did. I wanted to lick it up straight away but I also knew doing so would elicit punishment. My head was yanked upwards and I was looking up at my master. “Worship my dripping cock cumwhore,” he demanded. I opened my mouth, taking his cock into...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Topical
Old

Blog post 23 - hucow

Posted 04-23-2016 at 10:33 PM by RainbowSky

A hucow is someone who is trained to produce milk for their owner. Generally a hucow is known for having large breasts and the ability to lactate constantly, however it is not necessary for a hucow to already be able to produce milk or have excessively large breasts as milk producing can be trained. Quite often a hucow will also be into bareback sex similar to how a cow actually has sex. With excessive milking with the use of goat/cow milkers the breasts enlarge and the nipples elongate. If a hucow is...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Topical
Old

Blog post 22 - fantasy sex worker

Posted 04-21-2016 at 09:10 PM by RainbowSky

I shivered with fear as my master bundled me into the car. I was dressed in just a skin tight black bikini with white spots. I was also blindfolded, my hands cuffed together tightly and a wand pressed against my clit which he was controlling. Causing me to edge but to never cum. Whatever his plan was for the evening, it wasn’t feeling like it was going to be easy. I sat patiently trying to control my facial expressions as the wand buzzed so he didn’t know I was getting close to cumming but it obviously...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Topical
Old

Blog post 21 - anonymity

Posted 04-19-2016 at 10:15 PM by RainbowSky

So to the outside world, I am an introvert. I do not do the typical uni activities that one might suspect I should. I don’t drink alcohol, I don’t do drugs, I don’t do clubbing because I’m severely claustrophobic, I don’t date, I don’t go around getting with every person in sight and having sex with them. I do make my 9am lectures, I do work outside of lectures, I finish my seminar work and I put in the effort to work hard. I prefer a nice quiet night at home with my housemates playing board games (love...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Topical
Old

Blog post 20 - Hucow story

Posted 04-17-2016 at 10:34 PM by RainbowSky

I winced as someone stepped on my foot, again. The whole end of term party wasn’t my sort of thing but my dance friends had persuaded me it would be a great night and they would stick with me the whole time. And I’d stupidly believed them but within half an hour of arriving three of them had got chatted up and wandered off to dance with the random people and the other four were in relationships and had soon disappeared with their significant others. Leaving me alone, and awkward at a party I didn’t even...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Topical
Old

blog 19 - real life awkward situation

Posted 04-15-2016 at 10:10 PM by RainbowSky

So I am a part of a volunteer panel who try out different products to make sure they are suitable for sale or do what they advertise to do. Recently I got asked to test out some sunscreen in lab conditions. Now I’m usually pretty good at reading instructions but for this lab test I didn’t actually read what was required of me except it was 2 hours on one of the days and 30 minutes the day after and it involved laying still for at least an hour which I can do.

So on the day in question...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Topical