Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Panties and Public Tasks - Part Two

Posted 01-26-2016 at 08:45 AM by lola.fox

The Task

You will spend 5 days next week wearing only thongs or gstrings. I expect a fancy pair every day and a semi public picture, including one in your car so find a smart place to park. You will spend a minimum of 30 mins in public with something inserted in either your ass or your pussy. The 30 minutes starts once you're in public so no camping out in the bathroom! Also I want 100 spanks each ass cheek each day. By the last day I want some lovely bruises so you better slap that ass...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Reports
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Panties and Public Tasks - Part One

Posted 01-24-2016 at 07:26 PM by lola.fox
Updated 01-23-2016 at 03:03 PM by lola.fox

The Task

You will spend 5 days next week wearing only thongs or gstrings. I expect a fancy pair every day and a semi public picture, including one in your car so find a smart place to park. You will spend a minimum of 30 mins in public with something inserted in either your ass or your pussy. The 30 minutes starts once you're in public so no camping out in the bathroom! Also I want 100 spanks each ass cheek each day. By the last day I want some lovely bruises so you better slap that ass...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Reports