Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Likes/Dislikes

Posted 12-02-2013 at 01:35 AM by HussySissy
Updated 09-07-2014 at 03:45 PM by HussySissy (Adding)

Hello all let’s begin with a list of my likes/dislikes. Over all being a Bimbo Sissy I should have no real dislikes so I will call them Forced To do, meaning you have to be here in front of me and force me to do it. Hope that clears things up =3 So if it is not on this list then odds are it a curious item =3

LOVES:
Gender Transformation – Make me a woman, treat me like one!
Sexy/Slutty clothing – Of course this, I need lots so make suggestions!!!
Voyeurism/Exhibitionism
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average.

Likes/Limits/Toys

Posted 10-03-2012 at 09:32 PM by Kitty Bella
Updated 04-23-2013 at 08:02 AM by Kitty Bella
Tags likes, limits, toys

This Post is for all this Girls likes, Limits, and Toys She has If she gets more stuff she will update her List.

Likes so you can try and Keep it in here.
Peeing self, Golden Shower, Diapers, sex Toys, Spankings(non pussy none breast) <3, SB{Self Bondage}, rope, Hand cuffs, Leg Shackles, Pet Play, Dice Dares,Brown Showers/Scat of kinds{wearing, messing panties, ETC}, self Branding, Messy(none food Get Creative), Enema, bladder/bowel control {need to be in the mood for this}, Laxatives{max
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New Beginnings

Posted 04-03-2011 at 04:15 AM by Master's_Amber (Just Another Slave's Blog...)
Updated 04-03-2011 at 04:20 AM by Master's_Amber

Hello E/everybody.Today is the beginning of both my training and my blog; today is also the beginning of my slavery.

My Master has asked me to specify what I have done; what I want to do; what I refuse to do and what I might be pushed to do. How do I begin?

In real life...nothing much has happened; a kiss here and there with a few boys. It's a little more exciting with a certain female - I wish I could tell you more, but the vodka has suppressed most of my memories...from
Posted in Uncategorized