Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

New Rule

Posted 09-01-2012 at 01:28 PM by nanomt

My trainer gave me a new rule today. Here it is:

Every day when you get up from bed and pee you will kneel in front of the toilet put your head in there and fuck your cunt 50 times with the red dildo. When done you will flush the toilet with your head still in there. Then get cleaned up and start your day.

I performed this today for the first time. It made me feel like such a filthy cunt. I was so humiliated and I became dizzy. I had to stop fucking my cunt 4 times...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Shaved My Cunt and Asshole

Posted 09-01-2012 at 08:51 AM by nanomt

I shaved again this morning and edged 3 times again. I also popped my clit with a rubber band 3 times; once each time I reached the edge. I now have 6 permanent marker lines on my inner thigh.

I'm so horny now. My judgement is becoming a little cloudy. My cunt is dripping all of the time now.

I'm trying very hard not to beg RST to let me cum.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Humiliation

Posted 08-30-2012 at 09:03 PM by nanomt

My trainer directed me to post details of how I masturbated last night. I had no idea I would be required to share this with the world. This was the last time I can cum until Wednesday, September 5th. The following is how I prepared to masturbate and the fantasy I used to cum.

Sir,

I removed all of my clothing and opened my bedroom windows. The lights were already off. I plugged my ears and clamped my nipples. I already have ropes tied to all 4 corners of my bed. I layed...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Cunt on Trial

Posted 08-30-2012 at 08:49 PM by nanomt

I am a cunt on trial not allowed to orgasm until Wednesday September 5th.

I've been directed to request any pictures anyone has of me. If anyone has any of them, please contact me. I would very much like to have copies of them. I was a stupid cunt and deleted the ones I had.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why I am a Slut, in 1000 words

Posted 04-25-2012 at 01:22 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

Why I am a Slut

So what exactly is a slut? Society has told us that any woman who uses her physical assets in a manner that is not the norm is a slut. However, as a woman I firmly believe that we need to reclaim the word. To me, a slut is somebody who is sexually liberated. She knows what she wants and is not afraid to go after it. She may be confident in her body or she may seek approval from others, but either way she uses her body to get what she wants. I can see many reasons to be...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day 3

Posted 04-24-2012 at 07:44 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

Day 3
As part of my punishment from the day before, I had worn a tight sports bra and granny panties all day. It was uncomfortable and felt strange, constantly reminding me of my punishment.

My first task for my detention hour was as follows:
"Corner time:
For the first 30 minutes you will stand completely naked in the corner on your toes, legs closed and with your ass as far out as you can, spreading it with your hands. While doing this you will hold a coin to
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day 1

Posted 04-24-2012 at 06:39 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

Day 1

My task was to bend over the desk and raise my skirt over my hips, pull down my panties and then to spank my ass 50 times on each cheek with a wooden ruler.

I began the task by putting on my schoolgirl uniform, ie my old schoolshoes and skirt (actually my old hockey skirt, as it's checkered and quite short), a white button-up shirt, a loosely tied tie, bobbysocks and a black thong and bra set. I then pulled my thong to my ankles, bent over my desk and flipped my skirt...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized