Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Deserved Punishment

Posted 06-30-2023 at 06:05 PM by KinkyBBW

I ate very poorly this week resulting in me deserving to be punished.

I started my punishment at the gym with nipple nooses on; tight enough to be uncomfortable but not tight enough to be dangerous to wear for the hour I am at the gym.

When I got home, I inserted my large Lovense Hush butt plug and posted the link in this thread. I asked GD users to give me the punishment I desereved untill the battery died. I made sure the link had unlimited reactivations.
Posted in Reports
Old

Ice dildos

Posted 06-30-2023 at 03:01 AM by pluky

Cool trick I recently learned : if you boil the water before freezing it, your ice dildo will turn out more transparent like glass.

No boiling

With boiling
getDare Devil
Old

Pm dares

Posted 06-26-2023 at 02:07 PM by Knelband
Updated 06-26-2023 at 03:26 PM by Knelband

PM me "CORNER" and I will stay in a corner facing the wall for X minutes pfeferably with this site https://cornertime.github.io/

PM me "COMMENT" and a blog entry, and I will leave comment if possible.

PM me "POST" and a link to a getDare thread, and I will post there. If it's a game or something to participate, I may just comment without joining.

PM me "WRITE" and a topic, and I will write a public blog entry on getDare...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A punishment for a clumsy mouth (just pictures)

Posted 06-26-2023 at 06:00 AM by pluky
Updated 06-27-2023 at 01:48 AM by pluky

Offence : repeatedly failing to address body parts as belonging to Sir, then forgetting to apologize correctly

Punishment : writing an apology for 50 times with a hairbrush under Sir's right butt cheek

Duration : 2 hours straight

getDare Devil
Old

1 hour Lovense control session

Posted 06-24-2023 at 08:37 PM by KinkyBBW

Here is the report I promised 😘

I promised my next orgasm to him. It had been around 2 weeks since my last orgasm and I told him he got to decide if or how many times I got to cum.

He got to decide what I wore "lingerie, you choose" and what toys I used "one that is will make you cum and a plug of course".

I sent him a control link for my Lovense Nora and Hush.

From the very start he had me on edge! I was asked to...
Posted in Reports
Old

Pleasure or Punishment?

Posted 06-23-2023 at 02:49 PM by KinkyBBW

Thank you GD! You did not disappoint! I posted a control link for my Hush in a thread and asked people to play with my ass while I worked out at the gym to help me figure out if it would be pleasurable or a good punishment. Well the verdict is in ...

PUNISHMENT ALL THE WAY!

So I started with a half an hour on a rowing machine for my cardio. When the the first 10 minute control session started I thought "This is nice". That thought didn't last long. As the vibrations...
Posted in Reports
Old

Toys and gear

Posted 06-23-2023 at 09:38 AM by KinkyBBW
Updated 08-15-2023 at 05:40 PM by KinkyBBW (Addition and fix spelling mistake.)
Tags toys i own

I guess I should list what toys and gear I have so if I ask for dares people know what I have to use:

Lovense toys: Ambi, multiple Lushes, a small Hush and a 2 large Hushes (well, large for me), Nora, Dolce, Domi, and Gemini

A Hismith portable fucking machine and a generic fucking machine from a well know site with Prime membership

Various sized dildos

Anal trainer set (small to large)

Gags: ring, ball, penis x2 (1.5 in and 3.75 in)...
Posted in Uncategorized