Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Rules

Posted 03-19-2023 at 06:51 PM by katien
Updated 03-19-2023 at 07:07 PM by katien

RULES

From now on, I'll have some rules to follow...

RULE 1: Cannot orgasm without permission from a getdare member

RULE 2: If you get a dare that goes against my limits, you will edge twice instead for each part of the dare that you have to skip.

RULE 3: Must wear nipple clamps for at least 5 minutes for every PM you receive

RULE 4: For each spank im dared to do, it will be done to each cheek separately

RULE 5:...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Worshipping swimsuit 7

Posted 03-19-2023 at 01:28 AM by RainbowSky

Preface: I have recently handed in my resignation for the end of the school year from a toxic job. To celebrate my new found freedom, my BF has stated that from April until I start a new job (earliest for this will be July) I am only allowed to wear swimwear as underwear unless specific permission is granted. As part of this the lovely people of getdare voted for my swimsuits and as there were x amount of votes I must post a blog for each new swimsuit, detailing my worship of it.

This...
Distinguished Member
Old

Worshipping swimsuit 6

Posted 03-19-2023 at 01:19 AM by RainbowSky

Preface: I have recently handed in my resignation for the end of the school year from a toxic job. To celebrate my new found freedom, my BF has stated that from April until I start a new job (earliest for this will be July) I am only allowed to wear swimwear as underwear unless specific permission is granted. As part of this the lovely people of getdare voted for my swimsuits and as there were x amount of votes I must post a blog for each new swimsuit, detailing my worship of it.

This...
Distinguished Member