Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Life happens!

Posted 02-28-2023 at 11:41 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Whether you are a casual kinkster or you live a kinky lifestyle, it is so important to remember that LIFE HAPPENS! Kink and sex should not be the most important thing ever. So many things take precedence: relationships, careers, mental health, family etc. However, it continues to be something that I see people fretting and stressing over around here ...

Threads
So many times I see threads started: add threads or request threads, that just get out of hand. Maybe the OP was only
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Nude hotel stay: Day 2, room service and the pool

Posted 02-28-2023 at 07:48 PM by ClaireScott

I had just spent the night with an older man (read my other entries for what transpired) in his hotel room and now I was back at mine, just a few doors away. We had parted after a shower, and he packed to leave. I was staying for another day.

Sitting in my room, I replayed the night in my head, amazed at my my own courage. I planned how I was going to make the most of the remainder of my stay. I technically had one more blowjob to give, I wasn’t quite sure cleaning George’s dick after...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My clothing items

Posted 02-28-2023 at 06:52 AM by Sarah-Louisecd

Thongs and Knickers of all kinds mainly pink
Padded Cup Bustier Corset
Bra
Matching Lingerie
Garter belt
Push up bra
Nightgown
Satin Chemise night dress
PJ
Babydoll
Tights
Stockings
Hold up
Knee hight tights
Pink bodysuit
Socks trainer and normal

Dress’s
Mini dress
Little black dress
T-shirts
Tank top
Strappy vest
Skirts
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My small clit/hood anatomical defect

Posted 02-27-2023 at 10:13 PM by pluky
Updated 02-28-2023 at 04:44 AM by pluky

Because of how many times I had to explain this with words, I ended up making a video that clearly shows the way my clit hood is partially stuck/glued (on one side) to my clit. This makes some things tricky, I can never totally pull it back, when I try to put a clothespin it's on the hood not directly on my clit which makes it slippery.

It also used to cause me a lot of spontaneous unprovoked pains that felt like sharp electric shocks (and that left me quite touchy and anxious about messing...
getDare Devil
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

The occasional ass play

Posted 02-26-2023 at 06:32 AM by pluky

Today I sort of kind of did a session of mini-anal training, something I didn't really do in nearly a decade, I mean it's nothing of the level of what people do here, but I just went from finger to two fingers to hair brush handle, kinda inspired by the words and thoughts of a fellow GD user.

Not something I'm planning to make a habit of but I just felt like, it's kinda been the season of doing things that aren't in my comfort zone lately, as always I'm just going with the flow and doing...
getDare Devil
Old

Toys

Posted 02-25-2023 at 10:53 PM by SluttySarah
Updated 08-07-2023 at 03:38 PM by SluttySarah

From left to right, by diameter: 1.6'' metal plug, 1.75'' lovense Hush 2 M, 2'' glass plug, 2.25'' lovense Hush 2 L.

I very very recently (~Feb 20) just got the lovense Hush 2 Large and it's soooo big. I managed to work it in me only once so far after over an hour of warming up and trying.

I can fit the other 3 plugs in me, but the glass plug takes some warmup first with a smaller plug. I need lube to get any of them in, even the smallest metal plug, and with toothpaste...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.50 average.

Bondage and more - task report

Posted 02-25-2023 at 10:25 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 02-26-2023 at 03:14 AM by SilverBlue

Hi there, thanks for reading my blog, please leave comments on your thoughts or any feedback you have, it’s appreciated and I do try to respond to all comments.

How I communicate this dare has been weighing heavily on me. Would you want to know my full honest thoughts and feelings, which include how I’ve felt afterwards, or do you prefer I keep to my slutty fucktoy perspective? This will be the first part of my detailed dare report. It is my written account of the dare and what took place