Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rate this Entry

Early Butterfly gets the Worm

Posted 04-05-2023 at 03:56 PM by Butterfly

Right now my Worm, Jaro, is sleeping. Tomorrow morning he is going to get up, at the butt crack of dawn as always, and he is going to be heading to the airport. After a 9 hour flight, he will land in Canada!

It has been over three years since he was here last. I cannot wait to see him again. I have lots of things planned for us. Kinky things like arranging for somebody to fuck him in the ass, attempting to fist him, peeing on him, having him sleep in a cage, be my human furniture and experiencing his first blow job. But I also have lots of non-kinky things: going to a shooting range, painting, exploring Banff, riding electric scooters, and a board game night.

The cage is already set up in his room. I am going for a pedicure tomorrow so that my feet are pretty and ready for him to worship. I will be waiting at the airport in less than 24 hours with an embarrassing sign, waiting to welcome him to Canada, and into his new home for the next 2 weeks!

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 851 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Jaro's excitement (earlier, in his blog) was contagious - but your is worse! I want daily reports about your adventures! I can't live without hearing how it goes! What can I do to ensure reports? What do you want to be bribed with?
  2. Old Comment
    I'm here! I've seen you again! I hugged you! After all this time it feels great to be back!

But that cage.... its so small! You made me crawl in there just to test it out and I need to lie in a fetal position!

Right now you are still sleeping and I am eagerly waiting for you to wake up.
    I am both scared and excited about what these two weeks bring!