Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pluky

Rate this Entry

Clothespins and e-stim🗲 stuff

Posted 03-02-2023 at 05:36 PM by pluky
Updated 03-02-2023 at 08:47 PM by pluky

This post won't be rocket science, but just some quick tricks I personally made use of when it comes to clothespins, that I thought could be useful to someone out there.

Have you ever gotten some regular wooden clothespins for your BDSM naughty endeavors, only to realize they would be way too harsh on your most sensitive parts ? Your clit or nipples wouldn't be just pinched but crushed, possibly injured under such pressure. You think to yourself, is that what people are using for the 15 long minutes and such you see them doing ? Am I just being too cowardly ? Should I try it anyway ? You try but no, it doesn't seem sustainable, not even for a second. That's fine, that's what your pain threshold is at the moment and it's ok.

Maybe you gave up on them or found a better set, if you're like me you got some small plastic ones that look like they were aimed at underwear hanging. But they look silly on you and you want the cool rustic look of wooden ones...

How I make my clothespins more merciful/sustainable

Method 1

Going to start with the obvious, as displayed in a previous picture I shared, simply hanging them on some sort of thick border instead of storing them when you're done will allow them to lose overtime a bit of that excessive tension. Now you have to be careful about what you choose to use here, you don't want to risk damaging nice furniture by doing this. Also careful what thickness you use and how long you leave them on, it could potentially take too much pressure and render your pegs underwhelming, so there might be a bit of trial and error necessary for you to find the right balance.

What's fun for me is that I have different sensitivities across my body, so I can play around and leave the tighter ones for where I can stand it, and the weakest ones could be used for places I dread the most, as well as depending on how much pain I want and how long I plan to use them.

In addition to this, I give some extra stretch manually to a pair that's really meant to be level 1 for me, before attaching it on anything, but this can easily go wrong so you have to be careful again, add force lightly with your hand all while maintaining the pieces in place, and make sure your face is away and ready to close your eyes just in case anything snaps. Just trying to consider the possible scenarios in case anyone tries, as I have a history of clumsy injuries in DIY and reparations it doesn't take much to see how something could go wrong 😑

Method 2

You know the little coated wires that come with certain cables when you buy them ? I sometimes think they look so cool and wish I had a use for them as an excuse to keep them. Well here's a way to use them as another method for stretching your clothespins, you essentially open your clothespins as wide as you would like and then keeping that pressure with your fingers on them, put the wire thingies around them and twist tightly as close to the wood as you can, one first solid twist and then keep twisting the rest but the first one needs to be mindful as it will hold the correct width that you chose.

This method will also help the components of the clothespins staying in the right axis, something that can go a little a bit off with the previous explanations, especially if they were cheap and didn't come super well balanced to begin with.

Could you use regular wires ? Probably, I don't know if it will slip, this rubber/plastic coating surface kinda just really works and doesn't move a millimeter from where you placed it, it's also very easy to twist and untwist, which some wires might not be, so if you ever happened to keep them even tho you didn't know why this will be a nice use for them.

Making e-stim tools of my clothespins

Prelude

First of all let me introduce you to my e-stim pen, I wanted to insert an image but I reached the limit so here's a link to the blog post I wrote about it when I first started using it for the first time.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95996

I've been recently thinking of a way to play with this tool on my nipples that's more efficient than to just touch it to my nipples, or maybe just looking to play around with different sensations. I made some attempts with small paper clippers 📎📎 and it taught me a few things :
  1. I liked the added "pinching" sensation combined with the electricity, it made the e-stim feel more penetrating as well as more constant, like a deep constant pain.

2. The thin metal of such paper clippers conducted electricity to my nipples more efficiently than something thicker (I tested with tweezers), hence why I don't think some sort of bigger metal clamps like the bulldog ones would be ideal for me, I don't want to up tHE intensity on the pen to make up for the lack of intensity resulting from the the tool used, I prefer having those higher levels above me, it gives me a sense of dread knowing that I'm suffering that much using only the first intensity on the pen, and weirdly enough also a sense of safety knowing that I'm just using the harmless level 1 yet feeling that much sensations.

3. While the thin metal of those paper clippers worked well for me in theory, in practice something about them was really problematic, they got stuck when I used more than one to maximize sensations, they got tangled up between each other and my skin, the poking bit started to pierce into my nipple, I thought I was going to get injured and struggled to take them off, and I was almost having a panic attack, I was shaking for 10 mn anyway from the experience.
Not something I wanted to repeat, so that's where the clothespins come in.

The method

As I just said with too many words, I retained from that experience that I wanted something that pinches nicely while electrocuting me and I wanted the metal to be thin. So I came up with simple cheap trick, combining foil to my clothespins.

Disclaimer : although quickly tested, I haven't experimented extensively with it myself, I literally just made them at the time of writing this post.

It's obviously pretty simply, you just need to mesure the width of your clothespins, take a mental note of how much surface you want to cover also, for me that ended up being 4 stripes of 1 cm x 3,5 cm of foil for two clothespins. Then use a glue stick to carefully apply the stripes to the inside of the clothespin (where it will touch the nipple) all the way out (where you can touch your e-stim tool to it), making sure there's no wrinkles or air bubbles.

Here the Method 2 for stretching clothespins I explained above also came in handy as it held them open for me during the application and drying time.

Don't know if it will be useful to anyone but I just thought it would be fun to share. I will probably also give various metal clippers a try but ngl it's just that I have a thing for DIY.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You can do the same "pre-stretching" to office bulldog clips too, which are usually a bit nastier than clothespins to start with.
  2. Old Comment
    I’m loving craft corner with Pluky, hoping this becomes a series….
  3. Old Comment
    That takes a lot of work, but it's very impressive! Might have to make these for my sub.
    Posted 03-05-2023 at 06:30 AM by Academicsomewhere Academicsomewhere is offline