Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Azyliux

Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

46/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place (online-only D/s relationship)

Posted 02-01-2023 at 03:40 PM by Azyliux
Updated 09-14-2023 at 10:24 PM by Azyliux (Status change - closed)

Ad Status: Closed
Not expecting to be looking again in the forseeable future.

After mostly lurking on getDare for many years, and dabbling around the edges mostly due to lack of time (now no longer an issue), at the start of this year I started actively seeking a ongoing online-only D/s relationship. After a few false starts and wonderful experiences I am actively seeking again. Hopefully you are the person I am seeking.

46/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place (online-only D/s relationship)

This ad is for anyone over the age of 18, of any body type and shape, provided you don't identify exclusively as male with regards to gender and have female genitalia. (I'm sorry if you identify as male or have a penis and are interested, but this wouldn't work for me.) Most important to me is your mindset as being that of a submissive or slave looking to surrender control over aspects of your life.

To be very upfront, I am only looking for serious replies in response to this ad from those genuinely seeking an ongoing D/s relationship. If you are after a one shot session or casual play then I am generally up for that too (contact me), but this is not what I am seeking with this ad. By a serious reply, I mean one that introduces yourself, is well written (this is important for online communication) and addresses the content of my ad.

Who am I?

I am a 46yo, straight, male dom/master with 20+ years of power exchange kink experience, mostly offline in-person. I have recently found myself with plenty of free time that I would be willing to invest into the right sub/slave as part of an online only relationship.

I am Australian in the AEST/AEDT timezone (UTC+10/11), but my availability is flexible across many hours of the day and night so I'm sure we could make something work regardless of your location.

Outside of kink, I have a broad range of interests and a fairly intellectual bent although I don't expect or require your interests to overlap with mine. I will happily share details about my life experiences, interests and personal situation as part of getting to know each other if that is something you want. Likewise the more you share with me, the more we can tailor a relationship to fit.

What can you expect of me?

With me you can expect an online-only relationship involving frequent contact, rules, tasks, sessions, rewards and punishments. The degree of control will vary greatly based on how much you are willing to relinquish in what areas of your life. This may change over the course of time as we build trust and try new things.

Ideally we will be communicating by message at least daily to keep me updated on your life (as much as you are willing to share) and progress. This is necessary for me to make good decisions regarding aspects of your life you have submitted to my control and to plan appropriate tasks for you. I will set rules for you regarding day to day living, the specifics of which will greatly depend on the areas of control you wish to explore with me.

I enjoy setting creative tasks to be completed in your own time which could vary from very simple and short (a few minutes) to complex and long (several hours) depending on your available time and interest. Depending on schedules I would like to have live sessions where we interact directly at least weekly (initially by message chat, but maybe later audio or cam). These could vary in time depending on both our availability.

I will be strict; I expect rules to be obeyed and tasks performed as directed. There will be unpleasant punishments for failure, and excellent performance will occasionally be rewarded. I will not take kindly to deliberate breaking of rules to receive punishments or attention.

I will be understanding that sometimes life happens and things go awry. I can be flexible with this provided you communicate with me what is going on when your situation changes. I would not expect to be the number one priority in your life (just as I have other commitments and priorities in my own life) and I will be reasonable when working within the constraints of your offline life and personal domestic situation.

What will I expect of you?

My key expectations from you would be honesty and respect. Significant or repeated failure in these areas is a relationship-ending limit for me.

Honesty is the most important of my expectations. You need to be honest about who you represent yourself to be, what you want, what time you are capable of committing, for how long, what your living situation is, and your experiences under my direction. In return, I will be honest with you.

I expect you to respect me and to respect commitments you have made to me. This goes beyond symbols like calling me Sir or Master. It means conscious consideration of how your behavior and actions impact me and our relationship. Disappearing for long periods with no communication, failing to inform me of significant life changes that impact our relationship, or acting in ways that undermine or demean our agreements all constitute disrespect. In return, I will respect you (pre-agreed forms of humiliation not withstanding) and the commitments I make to you.

Pictures and/or video will be expected at some point although not immediately. This is primarily because there are so many people out there who are dishonest and fake. If you are comfortable with no-face pictures this shouldn't be a problem. Otherwise, I am open to negotiation and we could start slow with fully clothed no-face photos, or even pictures of toys and clothing. You have my absolute assurance that I would not share any material you provide without your permission (which I know probably means very little given that I am currently just a stranger on the internet to you, but it is true anyway).

What kinks am I interested in?

With regards to specific kinks and compatibility, I have experience with many forms of BDSM kink and my primary kink is submission and control. This means that I am generally willing to take account of your personal kinks and fetishes and adapt them into my control of you.

I do have a number of other fetishes or kinks that I am interested in fulfilling but it is in no way a deal breaker if any or even all of these are a limit for you. Your limits will be respected.

Loves:
  • Orgasm control, denial, chastity, and edging - Over the years I have come to love these both as pure forms of sexual submission and for their uses as training tools.
  • Pain play - Yes, I admit I am a sadist. A compassionate sadist, but a sadist. I like most forms of pain play from spanking, clamps and heat, to chemicals and electricity.
  • Humiliation - I get a giant thrill from my sub/slave suffering humiliation to please or entertain me. What I love most is when they are turned on by my enjoyment their own shame. There are so many variations of this that I would find fun to explore as I discuss here.
  • Anal play - Just one of my pet kinks, especially when paired with submission or humiliation.
  • Bondage - I love creating that delicious feeling of helplessness and vulnerability in those I control, although I recognize that there are often significant safety considerations with online-only directed solo bondage.
  • Training and self-improvement - This could be anything such as weight loss, study or improvement in submission itself. Is becoming slutty an improvement? I think so.
  • Clothing control, toilet control, diet control - More control... I love it.
  • Exposure - I love the way fear or shame can heighten arousal, starting with hidden public and moving up to explicit exposure.
  • Sexual control - Yes, I love ownership of when, how & who you have sex with offline or interact sexually with online.

Too many things fall into this category that I cannot list them. Everything from wedgies to pet play. Some are very niche.

Dislikes:
There is little I actively dislike that isn't a limit. I am willing to explore just about anything you want to play with. That said there are some things which I know from experience I am fairly neutral about in that they don't arouse me but I am willing to include in play if they interest you (such as messy, scat, and vomit).

Limits:
  • Dangerous/Self-Destructive - Anything with significant risk to your health (including mental health) or that of other people is out. Examples of this include cutting, breath control and choking.
  • Illegal - Anything illegal is out, I don't want either of us in trouble with the law for obvious reasons.
  • Disrespect - I expect to be accorded general respect for me as a person, regardless of any relationship.
  • Dishonesty - Any deliberate intent to mislead me about something I consider significant will not be accepted.

Anyway, I hope that is enough of an introduction to me. Let me know by PM here on getDare if you are interested and we can take it from there.

Have a great day!
Posted in About Me
Views 392 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »