Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Bloxo

Rate this Entry

Changing tastes and what you really want

Posted 12-01-2022 at 04:33 PM by Bloxo

Hey hey...
It's been a while since I did a blog...or really much of anything of value on this site, so I thought I'd do a little writing

I remember discovering GetDare a long time ago, the site was a lot tamer and smaller then, more of a community of slightly kink curious folk who played more harmless games, sometimes I miss those simpler times...

This site I can say is the reason I discovered a kinkier side to myself, or should I say a big factor in making me explore!

Back then I was very shy and a lot more submissive, even talking to a girl on the site was a thrill and I remember making some nice friends, perhaps not so much play, but some interesting discussions.

Over the years I would pop on to look around, see what was going on and maybe occasionally join a thread or message someone interesting.

I became a little addicted to this site a few years back, leaving my home country and ending up with a lot of time on my hands I kind of fell into the site and started posting a lot, running roleplays and games, trying to engage with people and have fun...though alas real life caught up with me and I drifted away again.

While on this site, I have mainly given dares randomly, found the odd temporary play partner and occasionally was given some interesting dares which allowed me to explore and further understand what I liked and what was not that interesting to me.

At the end of it all though...well I realised I was having empty thrills here, talking to people was interesting, but when you have doubts on a persons identity you tend to back away...I found unless people were real with me, i.e. Sharing some pictures or some audio I found it hard to really keep a long term interest, and those that did share this kind of thing often vanished as quickly as they came into my world...

so you could say I'm more skeptical now, less likely to engage and seldom finding people I'd want to play with, save the odd spell here and there...

Though through this site and real life experiences I am narrowing down on the kind of person I want to engage with...

I look for someone fun...a broad term, but for me this means someone interesting to talk to, who likes to give as well as receive and someone who enjoys a good game or bet.

I value someone who isn't afraid to reveal themselves to me, after all...I think I can say my most thrilling love is playing stripping games...and those are a little hollow when you can't see the other person strip

However the nature of this site means the fun girls are often scared away all too quickly, they end up harassed, they end up getting irritated or even scared by certain members here, the best souls can sometimes be the most fragile.

I will continue popping in from time to time, but I now know the kind of people I don't want to engage with...mainly the ones who only keep asking you for more...more dares, more challenges, more of your time...while not giving something back, not writing reports, not sharing the responsibility of play

Though while I remain single, why not explore? See who is around and tentatively engage the odd member to see what they are like...and hey, the odd cheeky thrill never goes amiss

never stop believing and looking to discover yourself...while having fun at the same time!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 554 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    It's always interesting to see how things evolve over time, including our selves. I am glad you are discovering what you want and staying true to that. I always like seeing you when you pop in.