Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > lola.fox

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Getting Personal

Posted 09-26-2022 at 06:11 AM by lola.fox

Getting Personal

It has been quite a while since I’ve been active on the forums, but I’ve been poking about recently out of boredom. I thankfully recognize a few friendly faces, but for the most part it seems to be a whole new crowd around these parts. I thought it would be fun to create a little post for random facts about me for those who I haven’t met yet.

1. If you couldn’t already tell from my previous blogs, I’m an avid toy collector. I made it a goal to explore my body and its needs and likes more in my 30s.

2. When I started out on this website, I was strictly a submissive. Overtime, my interests have changed and now I mostly enjoy topping. I do consider myself a switch though as I like to let the subby side out when the mood strikes.

3. I’ve become an avid gamer over the years. I’ve had a Nintendo Switch the past few years and recently purchased a PC. I’ve been playing a lot of Dead by Daylight, Ooblets and Bear and Breakfast recently. Some of my all time favorites are Zelda BOTW, It Takes Two, Little Nightmares and Stray.

4. I really dislike smalltalk. I prefer to just jump right into the meat of a conversation or not have one at all. On the same note, I don’t care for DM’s. If you’d like to chat with me, catch my interest in the gD chatroom, the gD Discord or through one of my threads or posts!

5. Although I consider myself an exhibitionist and post like to post pretty pictures or my kinky adventures, I have no real interest in hearing about how you masturbated to me.

6. The blogs are my favorite area of the site. I think it’s the best way to meet new people, as you’re finding people who can stick around to read a long post and contribute a thoughtful comment rather than scouring the threads for a quick jerkoff fantasy. I also like reading perspectives on experiences I may never have myself or learning about a new subject from someone more experienced than myself.

7. I love traveling and try to visit a new state or country at least once a year. I’m trying to work my way through all 50 states and have visited quite a few European countries so far.

8. I love a good competition thread! They were my favorites to participate in during my early gD years. I hope to make one again soon when the mood and inspiration strikes.

9. I have been exploring kink more in person the last few years and have visited a few in person events. I totally recommend that you try to visit a local munch or event if you’re able! It’s great to learn new things and chat with people in person, and it’s really not as intimidating as it feels like it will be.

10. I’ve met up with four gD members in person to date and it has been a really great experience every time. It may feel like the online world isn’t real and nothing will come of it, but if you put effort and care into your friendships and relationships here, great experiences can come from it. Treat people as real, feeling individuals and not sexual fantasies created for your pleasure! You’ll gain much more fulfilling experiences and interactions that way.
Posted in Life
Views 569 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    * I love seeing you grow into being a switch.

* I second the fact that I don't want to know about people masturbating to my photos. Just yuck! It's not as flattering as you think ...

* The blog section is my favorite as well.

* I am excited to see what competition you come up with!

* I agree with point #10. I have loved meeting all the getDarians that I have in person.

Thank you so much for sharing. I always love reading your posts and blogs.
  2. Old Comment
    Nice weather huh?
    Updated 09-27-2022 at 11:38 AM by Unidentified
  3. Old Comment
    I really like this blog post. That's all I wanted to say.
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    * I love seeing you grow into being a switch.

* I second the fact that I don't want to know about people masturbating to my photos. Just yuck! It's not as flattering as you think ...

* The blog section is my favorite as well.

* I am excited to see what competition you come up with!

* I agree with point #10. I have loved meeting all the getDarians that I have in person.

Thank you so much for sharing. I always love reading your posts and blogs.
    Thank you!! I don't have any set ideas for a competition yet, but I feel them coming haha. I hope to still meet a couple more and am lucky to re-meet up with some this year!
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Unidentified View Comment
    Nice weather huh?
    typical jokel behavior
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by drwarschauu View Comment
    I really like this blog post. That's all I wanted to say.
    haha thank you! i appreciate it all the same~