Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > lola.fox

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Toy Review - Extreme Restraints Zippered Eyeless Hood

Posted 09-14-2022 at 05:10 PM by lola.fox

TL/DR: A lightweight, quick fix for hooded sensory deprivation play.

We had dabbled with some mummification play prior to this and didn’t have a proper hood, opting to use some clothes as a makeshift solution. It wasn’t very breathable and paired with the mummification, did not bode well in terms of claustrophobia. I did some searching for a cheap option since we have plans to purchase a very nice quality sensory derivation mask but want to wait to splurge, so it’ll match a future large latex purchase - which leads me to this review!

Pros: The price point was the main seller here for us. Aside from that I did really like the look - it was very sleek and simple and strayed away from the uncanny valley vibes I often get from hoods and masks, which I appreciated. Having a zipper mouth opening was a really fun touch, letting me shove fingers or toys in in his mouth without warning. It was very comfortable and also allowed for the wear of noise-cancelling headphones with ease.

Cons: The major negative of this hood is that it’s too sheer. My boyfriend could pretty clearly see me so we had to put an additional blindfold over the hood to obstruct his view. The lack of nose holes also limited us with playing with closed gags since he now only had one source of air, though it was admittedly prettier this way. It was also really funny just to see lips talking at you so if you don’t like humor in your play you definitely might want to give this a pass.

Rating 6/10

Price: $39.95 (They do offer seasonal discounts and free shipping codes, so please keep an eye out for them before you purchase.)
Posted in Toy Reviews
Views 169 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments