Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Red Tipped Arrow

Rate this Entry

PM Dares List

Posted 06-26-2021 at 10:26 PM by Red Tipped Arrow
Updated 01-16-2023 at 11:27 AM by Red Tipped Arrow
Tags pm dares

Kink Related
Billboard: Tell me what to write or draw on my body wherever you want(that is covered by clothes if lewd, anywhere below neck if harmless), and I'll keep it there for 24 hrs
Bound: Give me a (self) bondage position to tie myself up in for 2d6 x 10 min
Brush: I will take a glob of toothpaste and brush it on my clit
Cold Pants: I will put some ice in my underwear and kneel in the corner for 10 min
Ice: I will roll 1d6 and place that amount of ice up my ass until it melts
-if more than 2 people pm me this in a day I will ask how long to plug it in (max 1 hr)
Horse: make me ride a wooden horse - 30 minutes max (1/16/23)

Petplay
Bad dog: I will strip naked, get on all 4s, and spank my nose with a rolled newspaper
Bitch Bone: I will suck onto the tip of my dildo and hold it in my mouth for 5 mins
Foxy: I'll get naked, put on my collar and fox tail plug, stay on all 4s, and play or nap like the good fox I am for 1 hour. If I can't do this within an hour of receiving the PM, I'll do it for 2 hours instead
Pull: I will put in my tail plug and tug on it for 2d6 minutes
Woof: I will wear only a collar and stay on all fours until my next meal, which I will eat out of a bowl on the floor. If I can't do it then/just ate I will do it for 3 hours and drink a cup of water from a bowl when I can

Masturbation
Edge: I must edge in 10 minutes
Toy: Tell me how to play with one of my toys for 1d6 x 5 min
Plug: tell me how long I must wear my plug that day
Vibrate: I will use my vibrating dildo for 15 min, you can choose setting (low,med,high) and how it is used
ICE, ICE BABY: I'll do 'Vibrate' after I have chilled the toy
Next Time I...
Singleplayer Game: Give me a task to complete during the next time I play a single player game
Current Games: Stardew Valley, Bloons TD 6, Sims 4
Multiplayer Game: Give me a task to complete during the next time I play a game with friends (cannot be something that would be heard on call w/ them)
Current Games: Sea of Thieves, OW 2, Minecraft(friend multiplayer, wynncraft)
Nails: Tell me what color I should paint my fingernails next time I do them
Toes: Tell me what color I should paint my toenails next time I do them

Miscellaneous
Add: Make me add a pm dare to my list (within limits ofc) for a minimum of 2 weeks, if I like it enough I might keep it permanently
Caught: if you catch me viewing a thread and not posting you can link me the thread you saw me in and make me post in it
New:I will add something of your choice not currently on my likes, dislikes, or limits to my likes for 1 week. I will also post in 3 threads throughout the week to try out the new kink.
Report: Make me write a 2+ sentence report for you. If unsatisfactory I will have to redo the dare(s) and the report
Revenge: I'll send you as many PM dares as you send me in return
Rule: Give me 3 rules to follow (3 months max between them)
Signature: Give me a line to add to my signature until someone else gives me a new line
Wishlist I will send you 2-5 dares or ideas that excite or scare me. You can use this information to give me dares in other threads or bets.

Note: if I fail to complete any pm dares I will tell you and you get the right to punish me as you see fit
Note: please be reasonable about how many your send ty

Currently Unavailable
nothing
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1078 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments