Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Blog post 5 - My likes, limits and dislikes

Posted 03-09-2016 at 11:35 PM by RainbowSky

So my latest blog is on why I have the limits I have. So let’s start with my Limits. A lot of these are self-explanatory, more so since I posted my 4th blog on masturbation. I don’t do pictures or videos as I don’t want people blackmailing me or posting them online somewhere for all to see as this is my private life and no-one knows about it. Likewise public is all about exposure and there are people I don’t want to have learn about my life, also I’m English. Things like stripping nude in public is illegal and I am not going to prison just for someone else’s amusement (hidden public, semi-public are alright). Scat and piss are limits because it is just disgusting and can be really dangerous and make you ill. As for anal and vaginal insertions – being a Buddhist means that we want to remain ‘whole, pure and innocent’ until after marriage and although it isn’t sex, it is breaking my bodies virginity.

My dislikes are a lot less self-explanatory. I don’t like diapers as I actually don’t own any and buying them is expensive and awkward when you live in shared accommodation as you have to find somewhere to hide them and walking around in them makes strange rustling noises which makes me worry my housemates will find out. Messy is a dislike as again I live in shared accommodation so saying things like put whipped cream down your pants and sit on it on the sofa for an hour, means that my house mates can find out and washing it all up afterwards is difficult as it means putting a wash on and if I do it too many times they get suspicious. Toothpaste doesn’t do anything for me – it has no effect it is just messy and a pain in the ass to clear up. Ageplay is a hard one. I love all sorts of roleplaying but ageplay I just can’t get my head around. Dressing like a child, being childish its all just a bit demeaning and not something which turns me on. It is hard to do again as well with my housemates. Corner time and line writing are just long. And that’s why I don’t like them. Finding the time to complete them with my sports clubs and uni and I get bored and easily distracted. They are so dull it literally is awful but because its so good it is good at punishment.

I feel a little bit confused about my yellow ones. They are things I’ve tried and I’m not sure how I feel about them. The first is underwear control. There are pros and cons to this – during the day its fine but I dance so then I suddenly require a bra and panties for when I train which more often than not goes against whatever underwear I’d had before. Also there is a fear of being caught in whatever underwear I’ve been told to wear. Likewise clothing control is one that is a bit uncertain. This is because if I suddenly turned up to uni dressed like a slut – people will get suspicious. There are certain messy items which I feel more able to do than others. Ones that involved put 12 grapes in your underwear or wear a clingfilm wrap panties and put chocolate in – because it is easily removed and cleaned up but then there is a worry (especially with the grapes) that something will go up my vagina or anus. Hucow – is a strange one. Pretending to be a cow is fine but then suddenly training my breasts to lactate and live in small cramped conditions are painful and its generally just a weird idea.

Finally we move onto my likes. They are all safe, easy to do yourself things, and things which can easily be hidden. Any red marks from spanking get hidden under clothes, a crotch rope easily hidden under clothes, tied to a bed – hidden under duvet. Gags are a new thing but I like the feeling of helplessness. Petplay is just fun – I really enjoy it and it makes me feel free

So that’s why I have the likes, limits and dislikes I have.
Posted in Topical
Views 1494 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    A well written blog post, cunt. Too bad there was no task associated with it.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Runesmith View Comment
    A well written blog post, cunt. Too bad there was no task associated with it.
    Thank you. You are welcome to assign tasks to the blog posts which don't have tasks - there are a few