Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Lokelake's I don't know

Rating: 8 votes, 1.50 average.

No End

Posted 01-01-2010 at 09:15 PM by lokelake
Updated 01-02-2010 at 07:41 AM by lokelake

I will never stop preaching here on getdare and trying to bring Jesus and God to all. I will follow what commands of me, "preach to all the world." and, "rebuke, correct etc..."

Now, you have one of two choices:

Choice One: Hate me for it, despise me, immaturely criticize me greatly.

Choice Two: You can be mature about it, critize in a mature way, ignore because it is not your cup of tea, you will look beyond the surface and won't have a dislike toward me because you know this is what I like to bring up, and we can have civilized debates about it.

Now, a lot will do choice one. Just as what Jesus warned, "They will hate you, because of me."

Now, there are many ways to "hate" me: Simply hating me, immaturely criticize me, despise me, say harsh things to me.

But I am a Christian, so any harsh things you say to me, I will turn the other cheek and you won't be hearing me say any harsh things back to you.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 12105 Comments 69
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 69

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Choice 3 - Ban you for preaching seeing as Depp has already told you not to do it.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Pingu View Comment
    Choice 3 - Ban you for preaching seeing as Depp has already told you not to do it.
    depp never said I cannot preach. He said I can. He said I can bring up my religion stuff.

Besides, what right does depp have of taking away my religious freedom on this site?

Remember Pingu, getdare rules does not state, "No preaching, no religious stuff may be brought up."
    Updated 01-02-2010 at 07:39 AM by lokelake
  3. Old Comment
    "Don't use this site to advertise any service or site you may have."

Fact is, no-one cares about your religion here or Christianity. As so many people have said to you over the past 6 months - this isn't a religion site. If you want to preach then how about you get out of your house and sit on a street corner talking to actual people who may just listen or give a damn. People are here for TorD or general chatter with friends, not to be preached at.

It is getting to the point that people are staying away from the site/chat when you're on it because they don't want to listen to your rubbish.

I am actually religious and am part of a few forums. None of them are religious but one has an "Off-topic" forum and when a religion thread comes up, I tend to post on it. On that site, I have people PM for my views on certain religious matters and people actually challenge them as well. I am well respected on those forums by religious people and atheists alike. Why? Because I don't preach at them but answer their queries if and when they have them.

Your "message" will get a lot more sympathetic ears if you don't try to ram it down people's throats.

There are others to way to "preach". Going on a TorD site where no-one is interested in being preached at isn't one of them. If you continue to irate users for no other reason to make yourself feel better in God's eyes then I'll remove you personally.
  4. Old Comment
    Are you a Christian Pingu?

If you are, then you would ban me if my preaching irates people? That doesn't make any sense.

If I was a mod on here, and I saw anyone of any religion preaching on here, I wouldn't ban that person.

I would even risk losing my mod status if another Christian was on here preaching the good message and instead of telling that person to stop, I support that person, and I assist.
  5. Old Comment
    I'm not a Christian so don't try some sort of ridiculous religious blackmail with me. Even if I was - I would tell you that there is a time and a place to "preach".

How are you doing Christianity any favours when people are getting annoyed by your preaching? Don't quote the Bible at me. Do your own thinking and come back to me with an answer.
  6. Old Comment
    Look at it this way Pingu...

People get's annoyed with other preachers, you and I can agree on that. When people preaches on the street, the ones who get annoyed won't go over to them, and they will just ignore them. The ones that don't get annoyed, may go over to them and ask them stuff pertaining the Christian beliefs.

This site is no different. If people are annoyed, they can just ignore, and move on. The ones who don't get annoyed, may come to ask for more.

Furthermore, if people are annoyed, then the preacher, shouldn't antagonize them, just to annoy them further.

I do not preach to any one person, I preach in general. So, whoever wants to listen, can come over to me and I can help him/her learn more.

If a person gets annoyed with me, I don't go over to that person can preach down his throat.
  7. Old Comment
    Ok, at first I found your uninformed bible bashing funny, but now it has gotten annoying.

No one else on this site brings up religion but you- and because of you no one else will, because you hijack any vaguely religious conversation to make it about your own beliefs, then don't listen to what anyone else says.

If you really respect religious freedom on this site then you would respect other's beliefs and not try to convert them- as you say time and time again you are trying to do. Please just stop. If you want to preach- go to another site, if you want people here not to hate you, then stop insulting them and preaching to them.
  8. Old Comment
    This site isn't a street corner. It's a TorD site - it's not meant for preaching. It's like you walk into McDonalds and start preaching there. People are there to eat not to be preached at. Likewise, here people are here to play TorD or engage in S/M.

Perhaps you should look back at all your preaching "incidents" and see how many people have defended you and you'll see that people are not interested.

As for all the "I don't antagonize anyone!!" That's bollocks and you know it. Anytime a person (espically a Christian) asks you to stop it - you end up preaching even more to them.

Count this as a final warning - if you preach again, you'll be removed from the site.
    Updated 01-02-2010 at 08:36 AM by Pingu
  9. Old Comment
    Oh my gosh. Why can't you just stop it. You are pissing everyone off. No one here is going to convert or take in your preaching so just give it up or go away.
  10. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jacques View Comment
    stop insulting them and preaching to them.
    One, I do not insult people.
    Two, go say that to other people, yourself and your friends who had insulted people.

Three, people hates me because I preach? That's stupid. That's like saying people should hate others who brings up stuff they enjoy.

Four, I don't care if people hates me. Let them like me for who I am, and not hate me because I am preaching.
  11. Old Comment
    I don't think anyone hates you. Hate is a strong word. It's just annoying you constantly preaching on here when people aren't going to listen to you. You're fighting a pointless battle which you wont win.
  12. Old Comment
    1. In the past you have told people they were not christian based on what they believed- that is insulting to them. You believe your views are better than ours, or you would not keep trying to push them on us- that is insulting.

2.People who insult others on this site are banned or given probations

3.People hate your preaching, they are merely annoyed with you- it's not merely an activity you like- you seem to enjoy causing these arguments- why else would you keep posting blogs like this again and again?

4.As I said, people hate the preaching, not you- but if all you do is preach, pretty soon that will become who you are on this site.
  13. Old Comment
    I think i speak for everyone. Nothing wrong with being proud of what you are. Just..no need to preach.

I'm Straight Edge, but i don't go and tell everyone to convert to Straight Edge and stop taking drugs, stop smoking and stop drinking alcohol. It's a personal choice.

I'm Athiest but i don't tell everyone to become the same. It's all personal choice.

Being proud is great, but preaching about it is just a waste of time because no one will listen.

Let them choose how to live their lives...rather than having some fictional book do it for them.
  14. Old Comment
    The thing is, people don't listen to you. If you wanted to talk about religion, and discuss it, why not make a thread in the lounge? People can't just ignore it when you hijack most topics to be about your religion. I don't have a problem with you being Christian. In fact, I admire the vast majority of Christians. But most people here just don't care. They're here for TorD. So why not join a forum for religious discussion, where your opinions will be valued more?
  15. Old Comment
    And you have insulted people loke.
  16. Old Comment
    First off, this right here:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lokelake
    Two, go say that to other people, yourself and your friends who had insulted people
    could be considered insulting to some people

Loke I have to agree with all these people. I don't think we would have any problem if there was a post in the lounge to talking about religion or God or Jesus or the Bible if the threads were constructive and stuff. I consider myself a highly religious Catholic; however, this is not where to do it. People don't care. We don't hate you because of Jesus. We are just annoyed of the religious talk because of you. No one cares for Religious blackmail, that is not what Jesus would do, or I would do that because of my faith here. They have come to play TORD or S/M or read stories about those topics, not for religion
    Updated 01-02-2010 at 10:42 AM by Manbearpig
  17. Old Comment
    Loke, you are giving ultimatums yet again and that’s not acceptable. In fact it is you that is not being mature about things. I do try to overlook that because I think that you have not really thought about what you believe but rather you have been told what to believe.

It may surprise you to know that I am a Christian also. My problem is with how you present your faith.
    In the UK we are now getting bombarded with American “Christian” TV. It’s quite worrying really how things are going. They are marketing some sort of prosperity gospel and ramming silly ideas down people’s throats.

Did not the Apostle Paul say “he that preaches another gospel let him be accursed to God.” Check the gospel you are preaching first Loke before accusing others.

Don’t keep telling us what you think Jesus would do either because then you just appear to be living in some religious fantasy world and so why should anyone give credence to that?
  18. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Pingu View Comment
    This site isn't a street corner. It's a TorD site - it's not meant for preaching. It's like you walk into McDonalds and start preaching there. People are there to eat not to be preached at. Likewise, here people are here to play TorD or engage in S/M.
    My thoughts summed up in 5 sentences.
    Posted 01-02-2010 at 12:41 PM by Slenderman - Doctor Slenderman - Doctor is offline
  19. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Marvin View Comment
    My thoughts summed up in 5 sentences.
    He's not the Messiah, He's A Very Naughty Boy!

20. Old Comment
    Also for what its worth I think it was stupid and irresponsible to make a prayer on You Tube. I never did listen to the prayer but it seems to me like you are making a joke out of Christianity not walking the walk just talking the talk.
    If you were a Moslem you would be publicly beaten for what you did.

Grow up Loke, stop offending people. Stop ridiculing the Christian faith you claim to believe in and show us by example that you are a Christian. AND stop thinking that you are better than people here, because you are not.

I’m glad that your silly title has been removed from getDare because that was offensive as well.

There are other Christians on this site like MBP and many others.

Do you tell your dad that you use this site? Thinking that getDare is a forum for you to preach clearly makes you a hypocrite because you are assuming you are better than everyone else here and your conduct is far from perfect.
  21. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by theone View Comment
    show us by example that you are a Christian.
    I like that what you said. I will do that instead of the preaching.
  22. Old Comment
    I've tolerated you because I found your arguments amusing. Apparently I have allowed this to go on too long. When someone becomes a negative disturbance on the site, I ban them. I don't give a fuck what the rules say. I am the truth, the light, and the way when it comes to posting on getDare. If another mod bans (or probates) you for preaching I won't come to your defense. You've gone too far and been warned too many times about provoking arguments.
  23. Old Comment
    Its been a while since ive been on this site, it looks like loke is still preaching huh?

Well, if i could offer a word of advice,

Treat your religion like its your genitalia
    Dont show it off in public
    And dont shove it down children's throats.

'Nuff said.
  24. Old Comment
    Lmao. Dan...I giggled a lot at that.
    Really Loke, it is disturbing. The U.S.A is made up of FREEDOM OF RELIGION, you live there, I live there. A lot of us live here. Honestly, it really pisses me off when you try to shove this shit down people's throats, and then get after them for saying their own religion. Is it wrong that people are Muslim? No. Is it wrong that people are Wiccan? No. Is it wrong that people are Hindi? NO. Nothing is wrong with Religion. Its all a form of a god. Don't try to make people convert to your religion, just because of the "almighty Jesus Christ". Your religion is no better than mine, or anyone elses. Nor are the other religions wrong. So stop with the bullshit.
  25. Old Comment
    Haha nice association Dan! But seriously Loke, this is a TorD/BDSM site nobody will convert or listen to this crap on here. Hell half the people on here are different religions or even atheist. Plus it seems to me that you are now just trying to piss people off, hell even I am pissed off by how you preach and junk! People don't want to hear preaching while in chat here. We go in there to talk and have fun, play some games, even meet some new friends and once a new girlfriend or boyfriend (xD). Either way, stop what you are doing and just take a chill pill on this dude