Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pluky

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

And then they wonder why there's little to no females here to play with...

Posted 11-24-2022 at 06:41 PM by pluky
Updated 11-24-2022 at 07:59 PM by pluky

Can you like... not send your naked videos to someone who never requested ? Not tell someone who also never asked that you came in your cage ? Not try forcing someone to make a choice for you like they are your human dice, because you can't find a person to dominate you the way you'd like ?

I'm a female and I even don't do that, even if I know that some if not most males would welcome such behavior, I still don't do it, you know why ? Because it's not nice, it's disrespectful, it's selfish, you don't give a crap about the consent of the other side as long as you get your kick.

I don't send people who weren't in a request thread or didn't specifically ask me my NSFW content.

I don't hit you out of nowhere in your DMs with TMI about my masturbation adventures.

I don't try to guilt trip you, a person I have no connection or ongoing play with, into giving me a task because "come on you just have to choose one of the options, it's easy".

Seriously if a lot of males didn't act like disgusting assholes then maybe there would be more females in here. And I'm sorry if this sounds sexist, but it's only you guys who act like this, I never had a girl ever cross boundaries like the now many disgusting men that I blocked. Oh and if you're reading this and recognized yourself but this is making you feel good because your submissive side loves to be belittled and insulted, then I'm so sorry for you that you can't tell apart kink from acting like a decent human being.

Yes this is a rant after blocking one more disgusting exhibitionist that has no respect for people's consent, but also maybe if you want more female players here then make the place a bit more welcoming for females, because you're probably driving away the few candidates with this bullshit, so it's serving no one. Get a grip of your fucking libido, play with people who are willing, don't shove it into the face of someone who never asked, and if your defense is "no one ever wants to" (as someone told me once) then you're a part of your own problem.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 11

Comments

1. Old Comment
    facts im a guy and i still run into problems like that also
  2. Old Comment
    Ugh, or the message letting me know that they are using my photos to get themselves off. Just checking that it is ok ... EWWW
  3. Old Comment
    While I am admittedly an exhibitionist, it's important to me to not violate people's consent and comfortability as it's a matter of respect. Most of what's done here is called a form of "play", right? That means it's a game to a degree, it's something designed to allow the participants to have fun and enjoy themselves. When you start making your partner uncomfortable, they stop having fun and suddenly you're being selfish. When you rob other people of the opportunity to have a good time along with you, people don't want to play with you. I've stopped messaging some people back entirely / blocking some people just as you, because they don't grasp the concept that BOTH PEOPLE NEED TO HAVE A GOOD TIME. Don't immediately come on way too strong, make sure you know what the other person is looking for and try to find a middle ground. I will not entertain selfish assholes that are only in it for their own gratification and couldn't care less about mine. And, if I have ever made you uncomfortable, just know I'm sorry! That was never my intention.
  4. Old Comment
    Sorry this is happening to you
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by shy1998d View Comment
    She just signed in "kik last video" yesterday, received the video(s), crying that shes receiving a video.
    This is not how the thread works, when people sign in it means they are sending their video to whoever asks them, doesn't mean they want to watch yours.

I'm not fuckin stupid, if I entered a thread where I'm supposed to receive videos, I wouldn't complain about receiving videos. And if I entered such thread, I would have also specifically mentioned that I don't want to see any male content like I did here https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...46#post4930546 or here https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...31#post4937031 because guess what ? I try to be very clear about what I'm asking and wouldn't blame someone for giving me something I asked for if I wasn't clear.

And I wrote this rant because of a dozen people not just you so move along.
  6. Old Comment
    Please let us the moderators know who is doing this, report the messages and we will give bans and infractions for harassment. It is not acceptable in any form.
  7. Old Comment
    I only edit posts to correct typos, add something I forgot or to say that the duration of the play is over, not for malicious reasons, but whatever. Glad you guys are having fun in my back, to each their own, I prefer saying what I think loud and clear.
  8. Old Comment
    PS : I didn't "cry" about horny men, I made a rant about people who don't respect boundaries, rules and consent.
  9. Old Comment
    You know I would gladly admit it if I made a mistake, instead of editing my post to save face as you said, it's really not that hard. But the thing is I didn't, the last video thread doesn't work the way you said, it's not a video receiving thread, the person entering the thread posts their kik and others have to ask them to show the video.

So no, it's not my own "stupidness", it's yours, for thinking that you should send your video to people who posted their kik in that thread. You can stop being stupid and go check for yourself. You can do even better and apologize after doing so and realizing that you're the one who misused the thread.

But do I expect it ? No, because something tells me you knew exactly how this thread works (considering you've been here longer than me) and you still sent me your video knowing that it's not how it goes and that I wasn't asking, and now you're playing dumb like you thought that's how the thread works. And of course then projecting your own maliciousness on me, as your type does so well.

Anyway, this will be my last response, enough time wasted on this dumb shit.
  10. Old Comment
    We do not allow harassment on this forum, I have reported the comments and I have added an infraction.
  11. Old Comment
    Well said and important for others to read, and I am sorry to see you got quite rude (and incorrect) responses. As a male I never receive unwanted pics (which is a good thing!), but I have heard from so many women on here the situation is quite different.