Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pluky

Rate this Entry

Punishment list

Posted 10-03-2022 at 04:58 AM by pluky
Updated 10-03-2022 at 06:15 AM by pluky

Just trying to keep track of some ideas here, the list might be updated.

• Not being allowed to use GD or play on Kik for a given amount of time

• Sleeping in a thong/g string (that's actually uncomfortable for me, I woke up to take it off when I tried once)

• Writing a sentence that fits the offense for a given amount of lines

• Wearing a crotch rope for a given amount of time

• Keeping as many pens as I can insert in one minute (not taking the time to warm up slowly) for a given amount of time starting from the moment it begins to hurt, option : doing Kegels around the pens to provoke the pain, holding the Kegel 30 seconds for a given amount of "sets"

• Thrusting an insertable object in my vagina during period until I'm allowed to stop

• Bending over as low as I can and spreading myself with my hands, keeping this position for a given amount of time

• Standing with my hands up for a given amount of time

• Spreading the muscle heating cream on the inside of my pussy lips and leaving it for a given amount of time

• Laying on my belly wearing a tackbra for a given amount of time (I'm uncertain about this one because I never tried it)

• Putting the tight clothespins (wooden) on my nipples until I can't stand it anymore/until I'm allowed to take them off (safety time limit should be established because they are really tight but I don't know what it is)

• Choosing my punishment from the list

• Having to finish all the dares in my to do list (that are doable) all in one go (it can be a lot if many things add up depending on what is left in the list)

I tried to really focus on things that wouldn't be fun for me at all, and to more or less order them from least to most difficult although depending on the time some tasks need to be executed for the level of difficulty would change. Some can also be combined.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Good comprehensive list. Well done. Have you also done a list of things you would enjoy?
  2. Old Comment
    No I don't really function like that.