Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Gilly

Rate this Entry

REPORT: A Full Public Crossdressed Dare on Saturday - PART 2

Posted 12-09-2018 at 09:59 AM by Gilly

PART 2

Plug out and licked clean, there on the dash now.
Pretty embarrassing, no?
Surely embarrassing is what I was doing on the back seat. (Oh, I also folded down the seat, to have greater space using the boot).
Seven times seven minutes ass fucking. Licking it each time it goes out of my ass. Or at least this is how I intended the order “roll 2 d10 dice and do it d10 times d10 minutes”
And with a chastity cage securely preventing any sort of erection.
I love this, the way I get aroused focusing only on the anal sex, making me feel so.... so girly. The first five times I did it slowly, lying down on my belly and changing position to one side from time to time. Enjoying the dildo going in and out, deep and slow, hot and sweet at the same time. That’s how girls love it in the ass!
I always stopped after 7 minutes to recover a little composure!
But after the second time I had to strip to lingerie only. Wearing wet clothes when cold is not very healthy!
I then took courage and squat cowgirl style on the last two times, hoping the car did not bump too visibly from the outside! Also, this way I could be much more visible from outside...
I did it faster and faster, licking the slimy thing on the dildo each time. It makes me feel so dirty! Am I a slut for doing it?

Anyway, I went fucking myself harder and harder, then the last minute arrived: no orgasm for me, but surely some precum thin fluid begun oozing out and collecting into the condom, which I left in place.
Licked the dildo really clean (thanks goodness I had a light breakfast and two large enemas in the morning!) and put it back into my purse for later.
Naughty girl, Gilly!!!

Then I grabbed the plug on the dash and shove it back in place.
It felt so loose, I think I have to bring a larger one the next time, at least after such a good fuck. But the fear of losing it or letting it out in public (while sneezing, maybe) is embarrassingly pleasant.... even if I must say the wedge pulling my thong really tight was enough to keep the plug in.
I then gently rubbed my skin dry with a towel I brought from home and got dressed again.

I went carefully out and sat back on driver seat to check and touch up my make-up. I watched myself in the mirror and saw the big eyed expression of a freshly fucked girl!
I couldn’t help but swaying and rubbing my butt on the seat to only feel the plug move inside while watching myself in the mirror, murmuring “you’re such a little slut, Gilly” and some more exciting dirty things I let you imagine.
Then I watched the car’s clock: oh my, it’s well past 10! Let’s quickly refresh my make-up, put on more lipstick and.... female perfume. I forgot it when going out. A girl would have never done such a mistake, I’m sure.

Now I was ready for the “big” dare. Out in public, chastised, plugged, fully crossdressed and freshly fucked in the ass.
But I will keep this for PART 3
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 722 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments