Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

My 24 Hours In Diapers (plus a bit more)

Posted 01-25-2015 at 08:05 PM by Night Drifter
Updated 01-03-2020 at 09:41 PM by Night Drifter

I was dared to spend a full 24 hours in diapers. To be honest, I've never spent this long in diapers before. It'll be quite the experience. My Master, Plaugebringer decided he would give me various tasks to do along the way, the first of which is to record this all on this blog, so here I am. Every hour I will update this, except when I'm sleeping. Hopefully this gives a good show of the full experience

Hour 1- It is currently 7:21 PM and I just started typing this. Right now I'm watching...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Rules and Dares
Old

Random Word List, Last Updated 2014-05-15

Posted 05-15-2014 at 11:25 AM by forrest.livingston8 (Ftl88)

The random words are alphabetically ordered, and are an ongoing compilation of random words I have compiled for a personal project.

The list tries to maintain only dictionary accessible words.

Reordering the list can be done via random.org's list randomizer. PM me if you need further details.

Because of the length of the list, only the first two letters of the alphabet will be posted directly to the blog entry. The complete list may be requested via PM. It...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Informative
Old

Clean Question List, Last Updated 2014-05-15

Posted 05-15-2014 at 11:23 AM by forrest.livingston8 (Ftl88)

The questions are alphabetically ordered, and are an ongoing compilation of questions I have compiled for a personal project.

Reordering the list can be done via random.org's list randomizer. PM me if you need further details.

Because of the length of the list, only a small sample will be posted directly to the blog entry. The complete list may be requested via PM. It will be posted as soon as TXT files are an acceptable file format for attachments.
  • Any tattoos
Distinguished Member
Posted in Informative
Old

Dirty Question List, Last Updated 2014-05-15

Posted 05-15-2014 at 11:22 AM by forrest.livingston8 (Ftl88)

The questions are alphabetically ordered, and are an ongoing compilation of questions I have compiled for a personal project.

Because of the length of the list, only a small sample will be posted directly to the blog entry. The complete list may be requested via PM. It will be posted as soon as TXT files are an acceptable file format for attachments.
  • Are you planning
Distinguished Member
Posted in Informative
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

linearizationcannon task completion

Posted 12-15-2013 at 02:06 PM by 6u3k

You're going give yourself a solid enema. Freeze bottled water and ram the entire damn piece of ice up your ass past the point of your anus letting back out again. Turn it upside down so the tapered end gets frozen specifically. Once the ice is in, ram a buttplug into place with no lube. You aren't allowed

Now while you enjoy the chu
.... don't have time to finish this up.

Um contrast of hot peppery fire going up your urethra with minty cold chunk of ice lodged...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized