Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission

Jane@ back in control no more pre-approval -I just decided 13 11 19
I may update but recently being in my cell not much happened - now i am free who knows ?

I hope you enjoy what I posted back in the day - a little feedback is always appreciated - it can be horrid and cruel - or even nice!

Some entries have pictures the first 10 entries pictures are in albums the rest have attached.
Some pictures are not allowed on GD I may send them if you contact me may not -

PS if you want to rate please feel free - before you hit terrible think on, why not just comment instead then I will know what you think. mmm thats a fun thought!!
Rating: 27 votes, 4.67 average.

Question 2 of 4 horid night

Posted 09-25-2018 at 04:26 AM by jane@
Updated 10-04-2018 at 12:08 PM by jane@

Q2. Now the question about your slut arse hole – think carefully before you engage bimbo brain bimbo
How many times did you stick a finger up your arse and lick and suck the cum from it once you had been delivered back to your room last night?
A2 Oh I can’t say, you don’t think I did that its disgusting I looked well maybe, ok, I did it three times.

I could feel him close to my face his breath on my cheek his smell animal and angry washed over me. With the blindfold in place I couldn’t see him. I was aware of the weight of my body on my arms hand cuffed behind my back hurting and digging into my wrists. His hand grabbed my cheeks squeezing my lips together painfully – not true is it slut --you did it repeatedly so often you don’t know – right!
I tried to speak only guttural sounds came from my lips held in his hand. He removed his hand --Careful slut don’t lie -- No no I begged -please its true - I did it but only three times – he stayed quiet believe me Sir - ,please sir don't punish me.
He lifted my legs high off the bed pushing the pencil deeper into my pee hole pain shot through my bottom not from the pencil but from the welt from the first crack of his hand across my exposed rear. Six more followed – my arse swelled and turned to jelly – he paused struggling to breathe – I managed to say sorry you’re right – six more slaps followed. I felt something rough and fibrous push against by anus – steadily I was penetrated my hole accepting the invasion and the sphincter closing over the object –
He said this will train – teach you to learn to relax your muscles so you can welcome invasion and be more receptive to being used. I realised I was subject to figging – as my rectum tried to squeeze the ginger root out the burning started only by concentrating to relax could I gain partial relief.
My legs were let go and as they fell onto the bed the ginger pushed in further – cuffs were applied to my ankles. My anus was contracting and I was relaxing it ever few seconds the burning was intensifying. I heard the door to the room open he had left. Cuffed hands behind my back and by the ankles writhed on the bed unable to remove the ginger root out of me –time passed my anal training went on and on and on
To be continued ---
Views 896 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments