Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > vladimir_bz_lion

Rate this Entry

Admonition from top to bottom. Chapter one. The nature of the relationships

Posted 05-09-2015 at 10:23 AM by vladimir_bz_lion
Updated 05-16-2015 at 02:48 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

Come and sit down at my feet, pet. Today, before the end of this conversation, I'll let you ask questions without prior request. Someday you'll have to decide to become someone's slave. If you have, of course, a lot of courage and desire. Often it seems that these two qualities of soul enough to become a slave girl, but it's not quite so. I often think that the main role in taking on the status of play ambition or laziness, one of two things.

What distinguishes a good slave? The desire to take on the life of the Master, with all its problems and concerns.
What distinguishes the poor slave? The desire to get rid of the responsibility for their own problems.

Ambitions of a good slave - meet the requirements of its master. She says - I am worthy of the Master, because my behavior in public raises his status. I belong to my master, and he - the embodiment of my care. She understands that retinue makes the king. That is why public worship her master does not degrade, and raises her.

It is gratifying to watch how some slave smarm her master at a table, not in the least embarrassed by vanilla public. She ignores views that gives her a surprised audience, only the brilliance of her eyes sometimes reveals her pleasure.

Sometimes we meet a girl who, tired of the daily routine, offers herself as a slave, in order to get away from the problems. As she is outraged when she learns that she received a new concern. Occurs it in the lighter forms BDSM, when a girl or a boy asked to tie them to justify their unwillingness to do anything for the partner.

Not by chance we are talking about the practice of BDSM as a practice of power exchange. It may seem that the Master receives from all relationships, giving only what he wants to give. This is the truth of life, but very few people reflects that the Master who abuses his power, will never have decent slaves.
It is sad to see is the upstart who broke Woman and kitsch to the public her consternation. Her eyes are full of fear, and except it there was nothing she could show the public - not the beauty of the body, no dignity in her behavior.

With her awkwardness, she dishonors her Lord, but whether it is hers guilt?

What do we mean when we admit a priori that the slave is lower than his master? After all, we encounter cases where a talented woman gives her body to a man whose superiority over it is not obvious to an outsider's eyes. Misunderstanding it comes from those who do not see the relationship BDSM nothing but physical pain and mental anguish, whilst relations of power have for themselves in the first place matters of power and property. After taking a slave, Master makes her skills and dignity, his own.
Sometimes Lord is not strong in versification, but the slave of his excellent in writing poetry. However, having the ability inaccessible to her master, she does not diminish it, but exalts, because her skill lies in his power. And the dignity of the Master, not only that knows how and can do it myself, but also in the ability that had been entrusted to him and given of his slave. It's nice to feel the pride of the Master for the rare skills of his slaves, yet also more pleasant to realize that these skills are not stifled there, but intelligently managed with a firm hand.

to be continued ...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4239 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments