Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Hampers' Box of Juke

You're sitting in a dingy bar. You drain the dregs of the last alcoholic beverage you can afford for the night. You've got one shiny coin left. You look around for something to spend it on. There's a charity jar at the end of the bar, which you reach out for. But just beyond it you see a big flashing jukebox. You walk over and slot your coin in. Not sure what to choose, you hit RANDOM.
The discs whirr into place, and it comes up...
Rate this Entry

Mr. Hampers' Grandiose World Tour! (See The World - Gomez)

Posted 04-29-2008 at 06:26 AM by Hampers
Updated 10-28-2008 at 09:31 PM by Hampers

Yes, another Gomez. Deal with it. If you can't, imagine it's World Where You Live - Crowded House.

Or,

MR. HAMPERS' GRANDIOSE WORLD TOUR IN AID OF GETDARE

Yes that's right, you cheeky bitches, I'm planning something which I don't believe has been done or even planned before.

I'm going to Get Dare.
I'm planning to (starting at the end of 2008 and moving into 2009) meet as many members of GetDare as I can in real life. Sadly, I'll only be encompassing Australia, UK, Ireland, and Mainland Europe on my tour, but while there I'm going to try and have localised GetDare events.

I know it's supremely narcissistic to presume that members'll want to meet me, but the more important thing is that I want to meet them. I've noticed that (like Chloe), I'm not really here to play TorD (any more, that is. I used to play a fair bit), and since I got a girlfriend, I haven't been using the SM forums any more. Thus, chances are you'll find me sprawling on the Lounge.

I'd really like to broaden our idea of Getdare as a community, and find out what links members, what makes us different, why we joined, why we play TorD (or not), and why we're still around on the site.

As I said, I'm not going to be able to (i.e. can't afford to) visit the US, so I've got something planned to make up for that, but that's in the pipeline.

So Yes! Expect me to be organising a Get-(Together)-Dare in a place near you in 2009!

Yours excitedly and planningly,
Hampers
Posted in
Views 1496 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Whooooo world* tour 2008!

I got all pumped up reading that. Hey if you are every near LA or pass through LAX give me a PM.

Also don't worry about getDare not being about Truth or Dare anymore. I'm close to the solution for you guys.

* tour may not really be worldwide
  2. Old Comment
    Oh, you have to visit me! Bugger everyone else! =P Nah, I think it's a good Idea, they had something like this on VF (Vampire freaks) they organised camping and stuff in the castle close to me, big numbers went there!But that was for fun and to chilax with members! I should have went! But aye! Great plan!
  3. Old Comment
    Oh alright, I'll visit you. Sadly, I can't visit Depp. Namely because I can't afford the US (and I have UK passport ^_^)

But don't despair, Depp. I have other, special plans for you.

(Want to know what they are? Tough! Now you know what it's like with all this talk of your 'Project')
  4. Old Comment
    LAWL! Shweet! Unlucky Depp! =P
  5. Old Comment
    I personally like the idea of Australia

bwahahahhaahahahahhaha

and now i am curious to what happens with depp