Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Hydroc

Rate this Entry

Life Sucks, in strangely poetic form.

Posted 06-01-2010 at 01:10 AM by Hydroc

I'm not the type for poetry, I'm really not, and this will probably never happen again, but I present to you a poem that I'm about to write and only decided to write about 3 minutes ago.

Life Sucks

Life Sucks, when you don't see your Girlfriend for two weeks, rather than two days
Life Sucks, when you fight with your mom, and dad! for 3 hours a day.
Life Sucks, when you get 3 hours of sleep, in your car, and for some strange reason the car is way too hot when it's cool outside.
Life Sucks, when your job is crap and you can't find a new one.
Life Sucks, when you believe the internet is the greatest thing since the invention of the wheel and better than sex because your not getting any.
Life Sucks, until you realize that all of the above are temporary, and they will eventually pass.
Life Sucks, but then you sit back and watch the world go by, and you realize that it's ok.

So, yeah. That kind of describes my weekend, though going to a couple parties helps with the getting life to not suck part. *raises glass* Here's to life being good to you all in the near future.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2047 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments