Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Give me ideas on my 5,000th post celebration

Posted 03-27-2018 at 11:49 PM by CSasha (I love words)

I am not sure if and what I might do for my 5,000th post celebration, for example another add thread, but please give me ideas and wishes what you would like to see, make me to do and how and what you'd like to contribute in the comments.

Many many thanks to you
Oracle
Posted in TORD Online
Old

Story: Public service

Posted 10-01-2016 at 01:00 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-02-2016 at 05:51 PM by CSasha

We had developed a very special relationship. Her and I were so close that we shared even our intimate secrets. It went so far, that we dared each other to explore our most filthy fantasies. My best friend had already beaten me twice and set up according humiliating tasks. First I was bound into a bathroom totally exposed and had to blow and swallow one of her party boys I didn't knew before. Another day she put me in pony shoes and restraints me nearly naked, leading me for a walk in a public forest....
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

My OLD PM dares Page 2

Posted 09-28-2016 at 05:43 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 04-16-2020 at 02:21 PM by CSasha

OUT OF ORDER FOR NOW
I've created a new list here.

Until now I completed all or am going to complete all PM dares given to me. But I reserve my right to reject any PM dares just for the case of abuse, exploit or real life conflicts.

You may tempt me with specific rewards to combine the PM dares in any combination, to increase the time, amounts, numbers or perform repetitions, or to fulfill any additional conditions....
Oracle
Old

Story: Prance

Posted 09-21-2016 at 01:00 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-04-2016 at 06:31 PM by CSasha

Girls just wanna have fun, at least we two did. We shared our most intimate secrets and fantasies and had finally begun to dare each other. My friend had already used one of those to push me into the realization of one of my desires. I had been dressed totally slutty and restraint into a bathroom at a party, being forced to suck off a strange guy who ripped my shirt and called me 'filthy slut.' I would have never done this on my own, nor risk such exposure. But the experience was hot as hell. Today I...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: True friends Part 2

Posted 09-07-2016 at 01:22 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-22-2016 at 04:54 PM by CSasha

Part 1

While I packed my bags for the trip I was already sad I would have to suppress my inner slut again. Jerry and Phil were my best friends for years, but I couldn't be open and honest with them about that. Boys like us just didn't talk about sex at all, besides occasional comments and jokes. I guess we all assumed that we were into girls, probably rightly based on what my friends said so far, though I said the same sentences myself. The truth was that nobody of us really knew. We didn't...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: True friends Part 1

Posted 09-07-2016 at 01:22 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-22-2016 at 04:52 PM by CSasha

There was always some darkness in me, some part of my sexuality that I had suppressed so far. I don't remember why, but a couple of month ago it broke through the surface with such force, that I couldn't resist. Overwhelmed by horniness, but still restricted by my habits and good manners, I found a website that seemed to fit my desires - getDare.com. It didn't request anything from me but some time to sign up. I read a couple of guides. As recommended, I put down a pretty empty list of Likes/Dislikes...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Lets start a riot! A riot!

Posted 03-08-2010 at 03:55 AM by softeyes (~Pretty Nifty~)
Updated 03-08-2010 at 10:59 AM by softeyes

scream + shout

omfg bella, i love your new pink avatar.

i feel ENERGIZED, i had an energy drink. and a cheezy pizza.

i passed my final technology exam today, i'm happy, i got a B+, or A something, we don't use the letter scale.

just one more exam, and i'm done with college, go me. i'm worried about it, but my dad is worried about his dad, i don't want to worry him more.

this morning my grandmother called, about my granddad,
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized