Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Product Review: Moon Glow UV Paint Powder (Gunge) For Messy Fans

Posted 07-17-2018 at 01:35 PM by SissySlutSamantha

This is my product review for:

Moon Glow - 80g UV Paint Powder

Whilst looking around the web for a cheaper and more readily available alternative for gunge powder online, I stumbled upon this product on amazon. In the description of the product its said:

"Will create 6-8 litres of thick neon paint or 5 litres of super thick gunge"

I immediately went down to the reviews section but was sad to see there was only 1 review, so I didn't...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dares

Posted 08-18-2017 at 12:37 PM by whipcreamlover

Clothes: I will describe what I'm wearing in detail
Wedgie: I will give myself a front and back wedgie and keep it there for X minutes
Bra Connect: I will give myself a bra connection wedgie
Messy Wedgie: I will give myself a messy wedgie with whatever you tell me
Wet Wedgie: I will pour a big water bottle full of ice cold water in my wedgie
Pie: I will pie myself in the face with a whip cream pie
Bra:I will fill my bra with whatever you tell me
Slime...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Story: Thousand flavors of ice cream

Posted 08-23-2016 at 12:19 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-22-2016 at 03:27 PM by CSasha

It was a hot, dry summer. This afternoon the sun was still shining down like an oven. I was on the canopy swing in the garden. My little friend Tommy, a couple of years younger than me, lay in the grass watching a bee on a flower. He had a silent, shy and most of all calm character. I didn't like noisy nor needy friends like most of them were in my age. In contrast Tommy had only been loud when his needs of safety and comfort were threatened or plainly when he cried. But I had fixed even that, taught...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	800px-Twirlees_Ice_Cream_Truck.jpg
Views:	444
Size:	122.1 KB
ID:	427  
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

A Messy Wednesday

Posted 11-01-2015 at 04:13 PM by maxblank
Updated 11-01-2015 at 04:28 PM by maxblank
Tags gross, messy, piss, puke, scat

Recently I sent my Master a list of things i'd like to try, or do more often. He took it as a sign to completely plan out my Wednesday with one long incredibly gross messy dare. I've been looking forward to it for a while now, and decided to make a blog post to share it with the GD community!

Feel free to comment ideas of your own, or take inspiration from this post. I'll be writing a follow-up report after the date too, so keep your eyes out for that.

Apologies for the...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day 1: And They're Off! [Finished]

Posted 08-16-2013 at 11:06 PM by JTN2010
Updated 08-17-2013 at 11:46 PM by JTN2010

Dares today:
From the Fetish Person Above me Dare
Started around noon and didn't remove and clean up until around 1:45am (so nearly a good 14 hours). I don't know how many times I urinated, I held off messing myself until about 8pm or so but I couldn't hold it (which confined me to my room after that). About an hour later because of a below dare I ended up slapping on another diaper (over the first) which was very much needed but did very little.
I ignorantly had Taco Bell around...
Old

Day 2

Posted 04-24-2012 at 07:10 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)
Updated 04-24-2012 at 07:57 AM by MsX

Day 2

I started my second day's detention feeling a little nervous. The pain from the previous day's spankings had faded, but the memory was still very much there!

My first task was as follows:
"Firstly, you are to put on your best schoolgirl outfit. Then get pen and paper. I want you to handwrite (not type) a 300 word essay on why you deserve to be punished. After each paragraph you should stand up, say "I am a naughty little schoolgirl and deserve to be punished"
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Messy dare 1

Posted 12-15-2009 at 07:12 AM by pisspants
Updated 12-16-2009 at 09:42 AM by pisspants
Tags eggs, honey, messy, pee

Keep seeing lots of dares - some quite messy ones. How many people actually bother
to do any of them? There does not seem to be a lot of evidence that people actually do.
Anyway I found a messy dare deep in the archives somewhere and rolled the dice to decide my fate

Frist number was a five which meant I had to do it fully clothed. Second number was a three so that meant I had to to it outside. Third number was a two and that meant it was a medium level of mess, although...
Posted in Uncategorized