Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Story: The trip Part 1

Posted 09-02-2016 at 11:14 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-22-2016 at 03:59 PM by CSasha

We had met a couple of weeks ago online via getDare. Some messages went back and forth, and then we moved over to Kik. He dared me and was a fantastic top. Especially afterwards we had some more conversations, way beyond or kinks, though returning to them again.

He was looking for a sub with no limits, even had an Ad out there and in his signature. But he was looking for someone really without any limits. His limits were still in line, which were social death and mutilation. He was a pretty...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: Black and Blue

Posted 08-24-2016 at 02:29 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-22-2016 at 03:30 PM by CSasha

Just recently I had found the getDare community and signed up. After looking through the board and other users profiles, I had followed their example and set up a simple Likes and Dislikes blog entry, and had linked it in my profile. There were plenty of opportunities to contact and hook up with people. Nothing comes from nothing. Though I was prepared for lots of rejections and bad eggs, and in fact, I had gotten one. Now after a bad experience with pictures and a black mail game, I was horny again,...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 4.11 average.

Community

Posted 07-20-2014 at 02:15 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:51 AM by Butterfly

The other day I was overwhelmed with this sense of awe and amazement at this website. It wasn't one particular thing I read, or message I received ... it just kind of came out of the blue, but I realized how at home I felt here at GD and how it really did feel like a community.

It isn't just a website, but it is a group of very like minded people who support one another.

I have been a lurker off and on for over a year now. Every now and then I would come on and take a
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 2.00 average.

I love getDare!

Posted 03-30-2014 at 07:26 PM by Happy Me (Happy's Adventures)

I used to be a lesbian.
Not just like “I kissed a girl, and I liked it!” But like a full on lesbian avenger, activist, “I am really really really gay.” kind of lesbian. I spent 20 years of my life in gay and lesbian bars, spoke to large crowds about what it is like to be gay.
I never really looked the part, but I sure did not want anything to do with a penis, and loved loved loved the women!
(and in case you are worried: this is not some like “christ cured me of my love for women”...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

About GD? On GD? Maggy, you stoner .

Posted 09-17-2011 at 02:57 PM by Maggy

Today's blog is all about getDare. I know, it's wierd, right? Imagine Maggy, blogging on GD... About GD... He must be high.

Seriously, though. After my previous rage-esque blog post I think I should probably write this rubbish down so it can gather some dust awayyy from Maggy's mind.

The first thing I want to talk about is this stupid argument I got dragged into. It was totally pointless, so I'm not going to bore you with the details, I just have a couple of points to make....
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

I'm Back!

Posted 06-04-2010 at 03:20 AM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

Hi everyone! It's good to be back on getDare. If you hadn't noticed, I had stopped going on getDare for couple of weeks or so. It got so bad that, when I first went on again yesterday, I had over 2,000 unread posts and over 20 pages of unread threads. (). I apologize for not coming on. I wasn't away or anything, just very busy and slightly tired of getDare. Well, now I have returned and I am perferctly refreshed.

For those of you who enjoy my stories, fear not. I'll probably wind up...
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized