Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 27 votes, 2.48 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare Report: Slut in Public Toilet (revised)

Posted 03-26-2022 at 05:04 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 03-02-2023 at 02:51 AM by SilverBlue

Current Dare: Toilet slut – Not what you think! Spend 30 mins a day nude in a men’s bathroom – offer to fuck any guys that come in!

I needed to take my time with this and plan out how I could actually do this penalty task. I’m trying to play within the law, so doing this dare without any thought or planning would be a serious risk. I knew it was possible that I'd get caught naked and need to plan for that outcome as well. I also thought about what time of day to do this; daytime had
Old
Rating: 23 votes, 2.48 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare Report: Getting Nude in da Club 2/5 (republished)

Posted 09-27-2019 at 07:00 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 04-11-2024 at 02:56 PM by SilverBlue

Continues from Pt.1
Mr Hung and Mistress K were going to drive me to the club with them, I didn't really know where it was. I slid into the back seat of their car. Miss K had on this gorgeous leather or vinyl dress and stylish overcoat. I was quite jealous as my little red dress was kinda simple. I chatted to them over the front seats on our drive there, I felt like a kid going out with mum and dad. Everything seemed to be happening so fast, it seemed like just a few minutes had passed when we...
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 2.40 average.

RE: Recovery!

Posted 01-16-2020 at 11:49 AM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 11-14-2020 at 03:10 AM by MasterDaddy02

My Statues:

I had to go to the doctor yesterday, due to having pain that felt like my ribs area and my shoulders were on fire. The doctor told me it was from the condition of the tenderness that I am still dealing with. Let me tell you, that it was really bad. As of right now, I go to sleep and then wake up in the middle of the night. It is not fun at all. I would give anything for a solid night of sleep. The last time did have that was back before the wrecked. I am taking Ibuprofen because...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 34 votes, 2.38 average.

Ultimate Slut Dice Dare: Week 1

Posted 02-04-2019 at 10:13 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 08-16-2021 at 02:48 AM by SilverBlue

Back in 2016 a certain Silver Fox and Blue Girl set up a getdare account. I was challenged to complete the Ultimate Slut Dice Dare way back then. I now have assumed sole ownership of the SilverBlue account and must complete the challenge as best as I can.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=261538

1. I will uncover what my tasks are.
2. I do not want spoilers from anyone about what tasks are ahead. Sorry (not sorry) but anyone posting dare spoilers will
Old
Rating: 50 votes, 2.38 average.

Wellington Tumeke - Snapchat Exposure Dare [re-edit]

Posted 12-14-2019 at 12:32 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 11-20-2020 at 06:34 PM by SilverBlue

Snapchat Exposure
Some background first, for those not familiar with Snapchat. I first heard about Snapchat maybe 5 years ago, it was discussed on the Edge FM's breakfast show. They were saying how this new app was gaining popularity as it was an easy way to send photos that are viewed once then disappear. Obviously it would be popular for people sharing naughty pics who didn't want them kept. Snapchat started adding some interesting photo filters too, like face masks and even camera games. One
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 30 votes, 2.33 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare Detailed Report Week 6 [1/2]

Posted 03-16-2019 at 04:19 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 05-17-2019 at 01:51 AM by SilverBlue

The task for today is #50 STOP HERE - Not enough cocks! Fuck two guys a week at a location of the Guys' choice.

Alright, so I have a lot to get through, wow. I’m sitting here in a towel; the slut play today is still repeating over again in my head, so I can’t sleep. I just got home [looks over at my clock] … 15 minutes ago… I threw my clothes in the washer when I got in the door and the machine has another 25 minutes to go, so I have some time to start my report. I’ve just
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 2.33 average.

Re: Those Limits!

Posted 04-01-2020 at 11:42 AM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 11-14-2020 at 03:02 AM by MasterDaddy02

Well, it is great now that all the food stores and other types of stores have set limits. They are seeing that they must do so for a reason. I talked to one of the managers at a food store. He told me that people were going nuts over nothing. That their madness did affect so many others in the wrong direction. That if only people would stop and think. His food store and others would still be in stock of those important items. That they would not be out for those who didn't get one. I will have to agree...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized