Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RiskyFlame

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Discovery through questions #4

Posted 09-05-2020 at 05:51 AM by RiskyFlame

Similar to the previous three pieces, I just want to answer a few questions and perhaps learn a thing or two about myself and my fantasies. I took the questions from the [Truth] What's your price?? person above thread, selecting all unique, realistic questions found on the 1st to the 3rd page.

I set my prices based on the minimum euro amount for which I would do it. I plan on asking for realistic sums of money because asking for an outrageous sum of money is too easy of an answer. After...
Longtime User
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Discovery through questions #3

Posted 03-10-2020 at 11:01 AM by RiskyFlame

Similar to the first two pieces, I just want to answer a few questions and perhaps learn a thing or two about myself and my fantasies. I took the questions from the [Truth] Would you do that? person above threads, selecting interesting questions from the 21st to the 40th page. This time 20 pages because it's damn hard to find some interesting questions.

61 • Would you eat food from a bowl in public?
I would, particularly if it's a soup with a spoon. But I guess you assume without...
Longtime User
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Discovery through questions 2

Posted 01-25-2020 at 05:56 PM by RiskyFlame

Similar to the first piece (here), I just want to answer a few questions and perhaps learn something new about myself and my fantasies if possible. I plan on taking the questions from the [Truth] Would you do that? person above threads, selecting interesting questions from the 11th to the 20th page until I reach the limit of characters for this blog entry.

39 • Would you eat another person in a life or death situation?
If the other person just died then I would after roasting its...
Longtime User
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Discovery through questions

Posted 03-16-2018 at 02:47 PM by RiskyFlame

Before you think ”this title looks promising”, this blog entry is nothing special. I just figured that I could assign myself a few questions to learn a bit more about my fantasies if possible. I plan on taking the questions from the [Truth] Would you do that? person above thread, selecting interesting questions from the first 10 pages until I reach the limit of characters for a blog entry.

1 • Would you wear a latex fuck doll suit for people to use you?
Probably not. Even though...
Longtime User
Posted in Uncategorized