Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

Accepting and Rejecting Friend Requests.

Posted 11-06-2016 at 04:48 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

In the last week I've recieved a few friend requests from people I don't know and/or have never or barely spoken to.

I have rejected these friend requests and was not only asked by one member why I rejected it, but it was insinuated I was cold/bitchy to do so.

No.

I rejected it because I don't know these people. I post private blogs that only my friends and staff have access to, that are not only about my d/s relationship with AM, but sometimes include personal
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

How Far I have Come...

Posted 01-29-2017 at 04:24 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 01-29-2017 at 04:26 PM by IceMaiden

I have been pretty open for the last 18 months or so about my struggles and recovery with anorexia and bulimia after years of hiding it from everyone who was even a little bit close to me.

The majority of the last 18 months have been very good in terms of recovery and sensible eating (except for enjoying junk food too much after years of denying myself any.) Of course there have been a few slips such as a few days of not eating or a binge and then throwing up or constant hours of exercise-
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Meeting AM!!! (Part One.)

Posted 03-02-2017 at 04:27 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 03-02-2017 at 05:28 PM by IceMaiden

On tuesday I met AM in person for the first time. I wasn't too nervous when setting off in the morning, but once it got to only two hours before I would be with him, I could feel my heart beating so fast and as it got even closer to the time I would reach him I felt like I was going to have a panic attack and started asking him what if he doesn't like me in person or like my body anymore or I'm boring or not interesting enough or not intelligent enough and he had to tell me to breathe and calm down....
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Happy Birthday Aimee!!

Posted 03-05-2017 at 04:55 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

For all her complaining, all her protests that she is getting old, it is finally here. Aimee's birthday has arrived. I know she has had plenty of birthday spanks, and spent the day with her beautiful Ashley. She is a lucky little girl. She may be a year older, but is not one jot more mature, and we don't want her to be.

Happy birthday Aimee, and here we have a little birthday treat where you can sing to yourself naked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgmWxwW6KaU
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Are Doms/Subs An Extension Of Each Other?

Posted 03-23-2017 at 05:00 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

*Please excuse any typing which goes to hell. AM is making me write this with the wand on my clit on full power and not allowing me to edit/correct. *

So...I've noticed often in the D/s scene that some people claim that a Dom/me and sub reflect on each other. For example; if a sub were to be rude to soomeone for no reason it reflects not only that the sub isn't so nice of a person but also the Dom because they are responsible for the subs training.

I do not agree with
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

How NOT To Interact On gD.

Posted 05-04-2017 at 07:15 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

So I have seen a lot of posts recently about how you SHOULD interact on gD, but none about what you SHOULDN'T do on gD. So here are my tips!

1: DON'T message random people out of the blue giving/requesting tasks. It's rude. Especially if someone hasn't asked for tasks or said they want to give some. It's even more rude when it's clearly stated in their signature and/or profile they don't want this. Really guys, it takes five seconds to read a profile.

2: Do NOT be a bitch/jerk
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Report on A Public Task.

Posted 05-24-2017 at 03:34 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 05-24-2017 at 04:06 PM by IceMaiden

So Aimee and I each have ways we can 'earn' orgasms to put into our shared bank for the month of May. These orgasms can be used by either of us when AM isn't around to ask provided we're not in denial/currently refused it. We're trying our best to get it to 1,000 before the ways expire.

Last night AM offered me an optional way for me to get 90 orgasms into the bank in one small task. The task was to pee outside while naked and with my clamps and gag in/on....but not in my back yard. Just
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized