Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Me and my ... head hair

Posted 07-08-2018 at 08:24 AM by CSasha
Updated 10-25-2018 at 01:44 PM by CSasha

I have been asked to write more about my transition, from a male body to a gamma body. Because I am not a man. Here is me again writing about my journey to explore and discover what I really am, and how I get to perceived and accepted as the person I am, including being labeled and treated the way I want.

I had my last short hair cut at the age of sixteen. My personal opinion was that it didn't suit me at all. So I let it grow ever since. It was a tough time getting it long in my teens with stereotypical small town people remarks. But I got passed it. Funny thing is, when I was visiting my mother in Berlin, the biggest German city, where nobody cares the least about diverse people and looks, she made a remark about a boy's long hair. She asked him if he was a boy or a girl. And when he replied "boy", she said "what a pity that noone sees that". How embarrassing. Well, it's my mother, who I love, and I won't tell you about the many other predjudices she has. I can't pick up all fights every time.

She also remarked about the bad endings of my hair. I knew she was right about that. So I let her cut my hair. It's now only a bit longer than down to my shoulders. No bad hair anymore but I notice now how dear my long head hair is to me. Now that it's at least a foot shorter. My precious hair.

I love my long hair. It makes me prettier, more unique, and even shows some of my personality via its curls. When I had my sex dates as a sissy it even impressed my bulls. I was so proud.
Secondly, as a side note, I believe my head hair also stands for or even gives me power. Magic. I am magician. Not via tricks and deception but real magic. I just haven't learned the trade yet.

My mother reminded me that I have to care for my long hair, to make it look beautiful instead of shady. She is right. When I grew up I didn't care for my body and beauty any bit. Now that I increasingly do, I learn to appreciate all the time and effort it takes, and practise. Beauty takes time, and some pain. I am a practical person but that's something opposite to beauty, at least most of the time.

I want to look sexy and fuckable. My long hair is a significant part of that. And I love being pulled by my hair during sex (at least I think and remember so). Though I also still want to have the time for the things I want to do. And be powerful and independent.

I love my long head hair. Unfortunately, while coming to age, I now need to care even more for it then ever to keep it, help it to grow strong, long and beautiful, and regain some lost area on my head.
Views 4322 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra
    I had my last short hair cut at the age of sixteen. My personal opinion was that it didn't suit me at all. So I let it grow ever since. It was a tough time getting it long in my teens with stereotypical small town people remarks. But I got passed it. Funny thing is, when I was visiting my mother in Berlin, the biggest German city, where nobody cares the least about diverse people and looks, she made a remark about a boy's long hair. She asked him if he was a boy or a girl. And when he replied "boy", she said "what a pity that noone sees that". How embarrassing. Well, it's my mother, who I love, and I won't tell you about the many other predjudices she has. I can't pick up all fights every time.

She also remarked about the bad endings of my hair. I knew she was right about that. So I let her cut my hair. It's now only a bit longer than down to my shoulders. No bad hair anymore but I notice now how dear my long head hair is to me. Now that it's at least a foot shorter. My precious hair.

I love my long hair. It makes me prettier, more unique, and even shows some of my personality via its curls. When I had my sex dates as a sissy it even impressed my bulls. I was so proud.
    Secondly, as a side note, I believe my head hair also stands for or even gives me power. Magic. I am magician. Not via tricks and deception but real magic. I just haven't learned the trade yet.

My mother reminded me that I have to care for my long hair, to make it look beautiful instead of shady. She is right. When I grew up I didn't care for my body and beauty any bit. Now that I increasingly do, I learn to appreciate all the time and effort it takes, and practise. Beauty takes time, and some pain. I am a practical person but that's something opposite to beauty, at least most of the time.

I want to look sexy and fuckable. My long hair is a significant part of that. And I love being pulled by my hair during sex (at least I think and remember so). Though I also still want to have the time for the things I want to do. And be powerful and independent.

I love my long head hair. Unfortunately, while coming to age, I now need to care even more for it then ever to keep it, help it to grow strong, long and beautiful, and regain some lost area on my head.
    My Mom passed away last year during her birthday. She was too young... I miss her.

I'm glad you still have yours and she cares about you.

Magic hair like Samson and Delilah? Be careful.

Thank you for sharing and for your openness.

Growing up, care then and now, wanting to look sexy and fuckable, time, self-mastery, and what happens to everyone ~ age.

It's not easy to share fear and worries with others. That shows strength.

I'm sure you'll be dignified.

Be well.
    Updated 07-08-2018 at 10:02 AM by Joan Sky
  2. Old Comment
    Many thanks, joansky.
  3. Old Comment
    What color is it?

Would you grow it even longer? Up to your ass?
  4. Old Comment
    When I was little my hair was blonde. Now it is brown. I would also have it black if I could. Yes, down to my ass would be great.
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    And I love being pulled by my hair during sex (at least I think and remember so).
    Why don'y you seem sure if you like that or not?
  6. Old Comment
    Because I couldn't mutter, protest or brat in any other way if I would, or maybe it would just make it more obvious.