Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Updated Toys

Posted 08-15-2021 at 12:56 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Since my toy collection has climbed to 161 toys recently, I thought it was time to post an updated toys list.

I have google doc here that contains photos as well, but I also wanted to put it all here on getDare for those who wanted easy access.

You can also see photos of all our toys here.

-----------------------------------------------------

Dildos and Vibrators
Veined dildo (1)
Pink suction cup dildo (2)
Strapless strapon
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Using my Domme powers for good

Posted 06-18-2021 at 08:32 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Most of the time I like to use my Domme powers for evil; I will make my subs drink their pee (or boil it and make spaghetti from it), slap their balls, or deny their orgasms for an entire year (poor Jaro!). However, over the last few weeks, I had the opportunity in both of my long term relationships to use my Domme powers for good.

It is my duty as a Domme to protect my subs and put their health and welfare first. Sometimes that means making tough decisions. I hold myself to a pretty
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

A kinky threesome; Welcoming a co-domme

Posted 05-29-2021 at 02:08 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 05-29-2021 at 02:11 PM by Butterfly

Welcome friends and kinksters to a spectacular joint blog by the wonderful KinkyKoala (formerly TreasuredLittle) and myself - Butterfly.

2021 has started off kind of difficult for me, with some medical issues and then the passing of Mr. Devious’ mom. So kink has taken a bit of a back burner. However, Jaro and I have still talked every single day, just as we have for the past 4.5 years. Our friendship goes above and beyond kink, it always has.

About a month ago, I was discussing
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Happy Cum Day King Jaro

Posted 05-10-2021 at 11:01 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Today marks 365 days that Jaro has been denied. One full year without the pleasure of an orgasm. I honestly don't know how he managed it. I would have died; spontaneously combusted.

As his Domme, I wanted to give him an orgasm so many time this past year. But Jaro had a goal in mind and I wanted to support this goal. One full year without draining his balls in the pleasurable eruption of his worm sperm.

I am so so proud of my worm. This was not an easy feat. There were...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Non kinky pain - an update from a hospital bed

Posted 04-18-2021 at 10:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 04-18-2021 at 10:29 PM by Butterfly

This is not going to be a super exciting or erotic blog but I thought I would post here for those who know who I am and who care. I could use the support and love from those who need me and the possitive thoughts and love from a community in which I have called home for the last 7 years.

Since I was 10 years old I have struggled with chronic migraines and they only increaded when I moved to the migraine capital of Canada to live with Mr. Devious 6 years ago. I can usually manage ok, but...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

My origin story

Posted 03-07-2021 at 06:06 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Today I was talking to a potential Dom and he asked me for my origin story. I was about to launch into the story of how I discovered kink (it was a CSI episode btw) but I stopped to reflect for a second and realized that he was asking something different.

When superheroes share their origin story, they talk about where they came from and how they discovered their powers.

So here is my origin story:

When I was 10, my mom gave birth to my second little brother.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Topping from the Bottom

Posted 02-18-2021 at 01:01 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I actually hate the term topping from the bottom. There is such a stigma attached and I think it holds some submissive back from sharing their thoughts, feelings, wants and needs in a relationship.

I don't know how many times I have been accused of topping from the bottom or a sub has told me that they don't want to share, for fear of being accused of topping from the bottom. Telling my Dom that I want to be spanked or that I want to play with electricity, is not topping from the bottom.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized