Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

New Year, New Park

Posted 01-22-2021 at 09:21 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Yesterday, I completed another public crossdressed/nude walk. It’s been a while since I have done anything like this (I may have done it a bit much in Sept/Oct & kind of burned myself out), but I really enjoyed it. The last few times I have done this sort of thing have all been in/around the same park, so this time I decided to go somewhere different.

I did barely any preparation for this one. Just grabbed some clothes & toys, before getting in my car & driving. I used my GPS...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Dares
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.

Naked in sex shop dare! 😱

Posted 11-30-2020 at 02:57 AM by ClaireScott

This dare was from a person I chatted with on another site but thought it was a fun one and hadn’t done anything like it before. So here’s a report for your reading pleasure.

The dare: Wearing heels, I had to go to local sex shop wearing a butt plug, strip naked except for shoes and either 1) buy some lube to reapply on butt plug before getting dressed and leave, or 2) try on a bondage collar while naked in the shop and ask someone what they think. If the person replies with any positive...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

Edge and Stretch My Ass || A birthday celebrated in exquisite getDare style

Posted 11-06-2020 at 01:30 PM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)

Some of you may have seen my TODR thread in the past few days, asking for dares to celebrate my 36th birthday. Some of you may have contributed to it, in which case I'm extending another heartfelt THANK YOU. For those of you who haven't seen it, let's say it was a resounding success and that it resulted in the best birthday celebration ever. Or as Dungeonmaster put it, "the best one so far". I have a feeling this might be a tradition in the making.

Part of the fun of this whole...
getDare Addict
Posted in Session reports
Old

Daytime Public/Spanking Dare

Posted 10-12-2020 at 06:00 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

I've really been obsessed with dares recently, especially public ones. Today I upped the ante considerably.

I went to a large park with a walking trail running through it. There is a small side path, & a wire fence you're not supposed to cross. It leads to a very large nature reserve. I wandered about 10m off the path, & after some wandering, found a place to sit down. I didn't (as far as I know) actually get seen from the path, or the people wandering past on the other side, following...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Dares
Old

More Public Adventures

Posted 10-09-2020 at 04:58 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

This evening, I completed This Dare, with some minor adjustments.

I parked near the drop location, & left a set of clothes on the support of a small bridge crossing an even smaller stream. (Orange bra & panties, grey skirt, black blouse)

I then went back to my car & drove the start location. I stripped off all my clothes (aside from socks & sneakers), & took my phone, car key, a torch, & a chocolate bar with me. I made my way into the nature reserve...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	C801592E-E02F-43B7-B8C2-940F5079225A.jpg
Views:	1250
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	928  
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Dares
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Shopping trip dares.

Posted 07-28-2020 at 03:01 PM by Matt: (Matt's blog)

A report on some shopping trip dares I was required to do.

I was told to go to a retail park with a few different shops taking a few items with me...

I started with the easiest dare. To go around a pet store wearing my boy toy collar. This was not a big deal, I wore a huddie so collar was only visible from the front and the chances of someone seeing it were small.

The 2nd dare
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dares

Posted 08-03-2019 at 03:40 PM by Flyers3100
Updated 06-08-2021 at 04:44 AM by Flyers3100
Tags dare, pmdare

1. HYPNOBOT - PM me “hypnobot” followed by a link to a hypnosis video and I will watch the video
3. Rule - I follow a rule of your choice for 3 days
2. RULE (X) - PM me a rule of your choice as well as a number between 1 and 5, and I will follow that rule for that amount of days
3. ONESIE TIME - PM me “onesie time” and I must wear a onesie of your choice among Cow, Dinosaur, Tigger (has mitts), Pooh (has mitts), Frog (has mitts), Dog, and Dolphin (has mitts) the next time I step...
Posted in Uncategorized