Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Matt's blog

Rating: 5 votes, 3.80 average.

Dare report (Checking mail in heels...)

Posted 12-22-2018 at 05:22 AM by Matt:
Tags dare, report

Dare - I had to check my mail while just wearing bra, panties, dressing gown and heels.....)

Well I just completed this dare..... It was the 1st time I have ever worn heels outside my apartment! I put on my matching yellow bra & panties and dressing gown. Then put on my heels (the heel is 11cm or a little over 4 inch's..) Then I got ready to go out my door. It was really scary! Took me a while before I went out the door, I kept hearing sounds of people moving about, doors opening... (Sam had insisted I do this in the middle of the day! and a Saturday..)

Eventually I knew I was just going to have to go for it... I went out of my front door and walked to the top of the flight of stairs, and just then I was sure I heard a door opening, so I froze....waiting and listening to see if anyone was coming, but I didn't hear any other noises (may have been my mind playing tricks on me!), so I started to walk down the stairs. I have never walked down stairs in heels before, I had to hold onto the banister as I walked and I kept catching the "heel" on most steps, which seemed to make a very loud noise each time! I had to walk very slowly too! Seemed to take for ever to get to the bottom of the stairs, all the time I was so worried someone might come in and see me! There was no where I could have hid, and was not like I could have run (or even walked quickly!!) if anyone had either come in the apartment black entrance or out of one of the apartments. I walked along the corridor to the apartment post box's and quickly checked if I had any mail, which I didn't. Then back again to the stairs. I then started to walk back up the flight of stairs, again this took me far longer than in normal shoes lol But at least I didn't make as much noise going up as I did coming down them! Fortunately I got back to my apartment without seeing anyone! I was very glad indeed!

(Pictures and a video are available on request......)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2088 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Well done for staying colour co-ordinated even when covered up lol. I bet the stairs were ultra annoying while wanting to go quickly Well done for being brave enough to do this especially around your neighbours.

(If you still have my email I'll take up the video offer hehe)
    Posted 12-22-2018 at 06:31 PM by PrincessJessica PrincessJessica is offline