Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Some hope of a weather job!

Posted 03-14-2010 at 09:29 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

It's part time, but at least it is something.

Alright well, I come to the conclusion, that becoming a meteorologist is out. Unless I want to bear through re-taking every math and science requirement at least 5 times. Dang, I am going to ban oldie! I will probably be a senior meteorologist rank right away!

However, I don't think being a hurricane hunter requires a meteorology degree. There is one down side though, wow, and it is a sucky and huge downside. I have to...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

*waves*

Posted 03-14-2010 at 01:12 PM by Star Girl (Hey, I'm looking up for my Star Girl ♪)

I disappeared again, for like, 3 months? But it's ok, 'cos I'm back now - at least for now!

*much love*
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Nothing in the world beats...

Posted 03-13-2010 at 09:54 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

...THUNDERSTORMS!!!

BUT, it is a tough toss up as to what beat thunderstorms, its either, blizzards, ice storms, or tornadoes.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Some idiots

Posted 03-13-2010 at 03:43 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

Man some people are the biggest idiots on earth! I see all the time people saying things like "Oh you're ugly as hell..no offense" What are they expecting to do? Take it as a complement or something? To not take that offensive would be pretty hard...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Team Coco!

Posted 03-11-2010 at 09:23 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Today, I got tickets to one of Conan O'Briens stage tour. I am pumped.

That is all
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Can you solve this riddle?

Posted 03-09-2010 at 08:48 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)
Updated 03-09-2010 at 08:55 PM by lokelake

my dad's dad dad minus one dad dad minus one dad again, died a long time ago.

Basically, your seeing if you can figure out how far back in my dad's family to determine if it was his dad, grandparent etc... also to see if he was my grandfather, great grandfather etc...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Yays

Posted 03-09-2010 at 08:32 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

Well today I got a lot of Yays in many things. My grades have begun to rise once again, i have switches to the French Horn in band and since I am doing so well that i am being brought into Wind Ensemble! Which is basically the highest form of band in my whole high school. It is generally reserved for those of Senior and Junior year, also they play for very big things like for the president, concerts, and other things of that nature. Oh and finally, this kitten me and my gf had found earlier in the month...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized