Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rate this Entry

Jaro's Orgasm Denial Calendar

Posted 01-31-2021 at 09:09 PM by Butterfly

I am writing this blog as a reward for guessing which record Jaro was going to break. The request is below:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub
The topic of the blog should be how Jaro's calendar is working out for you. Rather curious about that.
For those that don't know, Jaro has been denied any orgasms since May 2020. His last orgasm was on his birthday last year and his next one will be on his birthday this year. I have created a few threads where people can add different things to make Jaro even hornier. They can add the instruction for forced touch, no touch, or free touch. They can also choose to add custom tasks, or plug time.

Jaro's denial and his calendar have been going well. This past year I have been dealing with a lot medical stuff, and so it has actually been helpful for me to go through his calendar when I am feeling well and scheduling all of the tasks and adding my own. It also helps us provide some balance so that things aren't super busy or super boring.

One downside is that Jaro and I are both missing some of our personal interactions that happen when I assign something directly to him. Though this isn't the fault of the calendar directly. I have used the calendar as a crutch because I haven't been feeling well. It helps me insure he doesn't feel neglected and that his needs are met.

In general, Jaro's hornyness level has always been pretty unpredictable. It doesn't always matter how much plug time or touch time he has, sometimes he could just be horny because it's a Monday and other times he go a week without being horny at all. However, we are going to be making a big push over the next few months to hopefully make Jaro super horny leading up to his big release in May.

I will say that denying my worm for so long has been SO MUCH harder on me than I thought it would be. I wanted very badly to gift him with an orgasm for Christmas or new years like I have the past 4 years. But I know that this is a mutual goal and that we are SO close to achieving it.

Bring on the hornyness!

Ps. We are still accepting additions to Jaro's calendar if you want to help increase his hornyness level.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 841 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Thanks for the update butterfly! Sorry to hear about your medical conditions, I hope everything will be alright soon!

The calendar is indeed a nice way to still play even if less personal. Not everything always works out perfectly, but you just have to make do with what you can do.

Good luck with the final stretch to Jaro's orgasm! Bring all that horniness back and make him squirm before he gets one!