Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > ScribeOfThe69

Rate this Entry

PM Dares

Posted 07-31-2018 at 01:25 PM by ScribeOfThe69
Updated 08-03-2023 at 12:00 PM by ScribeOfThe69

Send the PM Dares here, on kik at surprinsingly, skype at eclestic.punk, or telegram at @ScribeO
Max of 2 PM dares at once, per person, per day.

If I'm not able to complete the dare for whatever reason, I'll tell you and we can decide what to do from there.

If you want video or picture proof that I completed the dare, just say it in the message.

EDGE X and I'll edge X times, max of 20 per person each day;

STROKE X and I'll stroke my dick X times, limited to 200 per person. One stroke is going up and down once. Add NO FUN and I won't edge, instead stopping for 20 seconds if I get close to it.

HIT X and I'll hit my balls X times how you want, max of 30 per person each day;

DOG X and I'll behave like a dog(No clothing, barking, walking on all fours, etc) for X amount of time.
Maximum of one hour, default is 20 minutes.

FANTASY and a fantasy/picture/prompt and I'll write a short story about it. Anything goes, even stuff that's a limit for me, but on my discretion, that means I may deny the request if it is a particular trigger, or may add details to make it more bearable to write. You also get to choose if I post it somewhere and/or if I just send it to you.

WORK IT And I'll do one workout cycle: 10 leg raises, 10 sit-ups; 10 push-ups, 10 squats, and 20 seconds of planking. Add the modifier BARE and I'll do it naked(if possible).

----------

Not Available
These are not available at the moment, come back later and you may be able to claim them.

DENIED! Adds one day of denial. Only one per person per day. I'm counting the time based on GMT(Greenwich Mean Time). Currently limited to a maximum of 14 days. 0/14
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1217 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments