Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > cariadferch

Rate this Entry

My First Spanking Fail

Posted 08-14-2021 at 11:09 AM by cariadferch
Updated 08-17-2021 at 03:05 PM by cariadferch

On August 2, 2021 I “lost” a game of Truth or Dare (ToD) and for the first time I couldn't finish a spanking challenge. I got into a pleasant chat with doflodares which ended up with us playing ToD. Well into the game when I asked for a dare, he stated, “ok. I just peeked at your likes and limits. Strip naked from the waist down, get on your knees, and spank each ass check 10 times hard with some sort of object (spoon, book, etc).” He then added, “make that ass red for me.”

I try to do all the dares/punishments given to me and a twenty spanks would hardly make my “ass red” unless I used the nastiest spanking device I have: A long handle bath brush that has a ridge on the back of the blade. Wanting to comply, especially to someone who was interesting to chat with, I got out the brush tanned my rear, and made it red as possible. Mind you, at this time, I had been spanking myself daily because of a payment I owed lop747, including 300 hand spanks I had to give myself on July 29, so my backside was already a bit tender.

When I confessed with “damn that hurts”, doflodares responded with “hope that booty's red!” I told him “yeah, it's red” and then made the mistake of explaining the bath brush to him. His commentary was, “Good. I want them to sting.”

The game went on for a while and for a dare doflodares wanted me to edge. When I explained that it might take a bit (most guys have no idea how women masturbate) he gave me a 5 minute limit or that I would get punishment. Needless to say I didn't get close to an orgasm so I was informed that, “I'm going to take it out on your ass cheeks.”

He then wrote, “Get your brush . . . you will spank each ass cheek HARD 75 times. Punishments are meant to be painful, not fun . . . and no breaks in between spankings. Be quick and come back here. I want your ass on fire so you remember what it's like to fail.”

I don't think he had a clue how painful that many spanks would be, or that he simply assumed I wouldn't do it for real. I tried to explain it to him his reply was, “You aren't going to fail me again, are you? Punishments are meant to be painful. Now hurry up. If you fail this punishment, then your next punishment will be even more extreme.”

I was shocked. In all my years on getDare I've always been able to talk my away out of an extreme punishment, but over the last few weeks I ran into two guys (Anakin and now doflodares) who were interesting and fun to talk too but would not take any backtalk. I knew I couldn't do it, but my Welsh stubbornness, and respect for a strong man, compelled me try.

I got to 33 spanks before I told him I had to stop and I logged.

Never before in all the times I have spanked myself on getDare did I have to talk ibuprofen and soak my tush in an epsom salt bath. It took a few days before the bruises disappeared.

doflodares, kindly checked up on me soon after and I would like to apologize to him for leaving so suddenly.

So to all you guys that I abruptly bailed on, usually with the excuse “my friend is calling”, know you got your revenge on August 2nd.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 351 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments